Secret video filmed?

Ryan

The machine that Adele has is much more powerful. To have that album be named over Thriller by billboard is not of human hands. Whitney would have made it.  She already had connections in the business.   I think Adele should have someone bring her some songs.  She writes about the same thing.  Why did you leave me.  Come back to me.  I am so alone.  I am depressed.  I am so sad.  Its like the song Rose wrote on the Golden Girls.  Onward Saint Olaf Onward we go. go go go go go go go go 

You should listen to her music before being so critical. That's like saying "Janet only sings about sex".. It's simply not true and you fail there :) 

Whitney can't write, so no she would not have made it. A powerhouse vocalist has nothing without lyrics. Ask JHud

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I should have been more clear. I find it annoying when people try to use it to insinuate that she's trying to copy him/ wants to be him

As for the limiting voice thing, I was just throwing out random ideas tbh

Yea up until Unbreakable I don't think Janet tried to sound like Mike, well maybe in her first album or so & that was only by default & the business. The business I think wanted to brand a sound that worked & tried to box her into a "Jackson" sound that ended up being more of the Michael sound because just being honest - he was the main vocalist. 

BUT this album it kinda feels like they went classic Janet & mixed in classic Jackson like Gon B' Alright, Dream Maker, & idc what anyone argues TGF is MJs vibe allllllll day. There are other points on the album through out where she sounds like him to me though but I think some of it is maturity of her voice getting deeper & others might be the way they produced this album. I know this may be unpopular but even if it's not admitted I think minor parts of it was on purpose too. Not to be Mike but to be nostalgic & remind of the "family" feel. 

• Upvote 2

I have never seen this much hate for Adele ever. I mean absolutely no disrespect but to say Adele can't sing but your a fan of Janet whose range isn't nearly powerhouse or close to Adele feels hypocritical. No one has been brainwashed to think Adele can sing or is a powerhouse. If a person has ears & watches her, especially live, she's an effortless talent. 

Shes also a writer, and her vocal range is epic. Everyone can have an opinion, but this post felt more like hate for the success she's getting 

how_zpsyfkhklbw.jpg

• Upvote 1

The machine that Adele has is much more powerful. To have that album be named over Thriller by billboard is not of human hands. Whitney would have made it.  She already had connections in the business.   I think Adele should have someone bring her some songs.  She writes about the same thing.  Why did you leave me.  Come back to me.  I am so alone.  I am depressed.  I am so sad.  Its like the song Rose wrote on the Golden Girls.  Onward Saint Olaf Onward we go. go go go go go go go go 

:lmao: oh godddddd

I can't wait!!! Btw who is Fred Colby?

Fred Colby is pmj from JanetXone/Janet.Club. He is the fan from Paris that often gave information on JanetXone/Janet.Club to fans about Janet everytime she was in Paris.

Edited by MorganR
  • Upvote 4

Fred Colby is pmj from JanetXone/Janet.Club. He is the fan from Paris that often gave information on JanetXone/Janet.Club to fans about Janet everytime she was in Paris.

Awww yes I know exactly who he is now. Def a source you can trust.  Thanks

• Upvote 1