Has Anybody Gotten their copy of Unbreakable on Vinyl Yet?

J.

I'm thinking about collecting all her albums on vinyl lately but I'm sure the hardest one would be Dreamstreet. 

Nope. I found Damita Jo and 20YO the hardest to find. Discipline too. Dream Street has a lot of them floating around

Yeah I ordered one.  This will be my first vinyl, but I want to have the whole collection.  

Let me link you to my EBay listing. I developed a case of stan-itis some years ago and bought all of her singles and albums on vinyl. I've since recovered and don't know what the fuck to do with them. :umm: 

Let me link you to my EBay listing. I developed a case of stan-itis some years ago and bought all of her singles and albums on vinyl. I've since recovered and don't know what the fuck to do with them. :umm: 

link me

And you call yourself a DJ? 

In 2016 no one carries crates of Vinyl. I can mix music from CD's, mp3 mixing software, switch board, two iPads, or even an app on my phone. Or I can use YouTube mixer which drags and drops the links into my live stream.

I take it you must still buy cassette tapes?

Nope. I found Damita Jo and 20YO the hardest to find. Discipline too. Dream Street has a lot of them floating around

I found my 20 Y.O. vinyl at a record store in San Francisco.

In 2016 no one carries crates of Vinyl. I can mix music from CD's, mp3 mixing software, switch board, two iPads, or even an app on my phone. Or I can use YouTube mixer which drags and drops the links into my live stream.

Don't let him clock you like that!!!

janetstaringgif.gif

Why do professional and successful DJs like Calvin Harris, Diplo and Alesso use vinyls then? 

Edited by Dammn Bu

Why do professional and successful DJs like Calvin Harris, Diplo and Alesso use vinyls then? 

They aren't using crates of Vinyls (more than one), where you have to switch out records every time you want to play a different song.

They are using what you call a Control Vinyl. Which is a single vinyl (as in one) and it is considered a digital form of media. A Control Vinyl does not contain any music on it. It simply connects to a laptop or exterior device and controls..... guess what.... MP3's on their computer 

:) You're dismissed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinyl_emulation_software

• Upvote 1