pretty much done with janet

all4U

i really sat and thought about this whole cancellation mess and to be honest I'm done with her

I'm done with her and her fur-promoting bullshit

I'm done with her jewellery line where items cost over 1 million dollars

I'm done with no explanation or apology for cancelling her show, when fans spent money on hotels etc, but performs for her rich friends in dubai.

A jewellery line where items cost millions of dollars? Janet you've fucking lost the way - because they sure as shit are not aimed for her normal-wage fans (who she cancels on)

Promoting fur coats!? does she skin the animals herself? no, of course not, that'd mean getting her hands dirty, the animals will have been skinned abroad, by people who receive an incredibly low wage, like in china for example, and then, she can ponce around in the "coat" and promote it to people with a price tag of thousands of dollars.

Let's hope the diamonds in her jewellery line are more ethically sourced than the minks in the coats she promotes - because many diamonds come from war-torn areas where children as young as 9 are made to dig for them.

I'll continue to enjoy her music, but i'm not following her and I won't invest a single pound/dollar etc in her or her shows again. 

Edited by all4U
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7