Dubai World Cup

feehgarcia

I like the choreography. However When I watch videos on youtube you can see her and the dancers are not in sync a lot of times. I didn't notice it live but you can def notice it in YouTube. This is Janet mutha fucken Jackson and not going hard and in sync is unacceptable.  

• Upvote 2

I like the choreography. However When I watch videos on youtube you can see her and the dancers are not in sync a lot of times. I didn't notice it live but you can def notice it in YouTube. This is Janet mutha fucken Jackson and not going hard and in sync is unacceptable.  

I noticed that during the concerts I attended. I would wonder why Janet did not whip those girls into shape when it comes to being in sync. She is known as the artists to have in sync dancers. Everyone else has dancers that are not in sync and that is fine.

Yes, I've seen this too in some of the videos I've watched. Especially "If." There's always one or two of the girls who is either out of sync by a second or is not hitting the moves the right way. This should be fixed.

And there were no new changes to this performance from what I've seen. I hope that when the tour truly starts up again, there are more album cuts on the setlist

It's not Gil! It's Parris and Luther serving as choreographers.

I think the reason why she's walking more, and the new choreography looks more cheerleader is because Janet is getting older. She has in the past passed out on stage, plus she may not believe that she can sustain that same amount of energy during all of her tour dates.

I disagree. Janet has to have endurance during these shows (which she has) so obviously she's not gonna hit every single dance move her dancers do but Janet is KILLING IT.. She still does IF.. She still does RN.. She's not that old to the point that she can't hit steps

It's not Gil! It's Parris and Luther serving as choreographers.

I think the reason why she's walking more, and the new choreography looks more cheerleader is because Janet is getting older. She has in the past passed out on stage, plus she may not believe that she can sustain that same amount of energy during all of her tour dates.

Yes a lot of people think it's Gil. I don't see how they haven't noticed Gil's presence isn't in the choreography. There's no more crack, snapple, pop shit going on and I love it. The fans should definitely realize Janet is older and most of us are still in our 30s or younger and we still have a lot of energy so we won't know until we get Janet's age that you won't have that same energy you once had when you were younger

Yes a lot of people think it's Gil. I don't see how they haven't noticed Gil's presence isn't in the choreography. There's no more crack, snapple, pop shit going on and I love it. The fans should definitely realize Janet is older and most of us are still in our 30s or younger and we still have a lot of energy so we won't know until we get Janet's age that you won't have that same energy you once had when you were younger

The choreo is ok, but even given her age...I follow Shawnette Heard & her choreo is still the shit & would be epic on Janet & it's not TOO much either. It just has the right flow. 

Example:

Edited by FreelovesJJ

Unbreakable is a classic album. 

Oh it is? Is that why it isn't heard all over the place? 

Thats basically what you just did....you see how stupid it was? Petty & illogical. 

Weird how no one uses Shawnette but everyone's using an award winning, Internet trending Parris.. #OutwiththeOldInwiththeNew

Weird how no one uses Shawnette but everyone's using an award winning, Internet trending Parris.. #OutwiththeOldInwiththeNew

the conversation is not about old or new it's about Janet's movements. The correlation was drawn due to them being not TOO far from each other's age bracket. It doesn't matter who the industry is using, Janet could still have great or even better moves with someone else. 

• Upvote 1

Janet could still have great or even better moves with someone else. 

Like Shawnette? :lmao: NEXT 

I quite enjoy Janet's current choreographers. They changed it up from the stale things she did 10-20 years ago... Parris is current and fresh.. Something Janet needed in 2008

I respect your choice. Shawnette + Gil would have been unstoppable in 2004 and such but oh well. On to bigger and better things :)

Like Shawnette? :lmao: NEXT 

I quite enjoy Janet's current choreographers. They changed it up from the stale things she did 10-20 years ago... Parris is current and fresh.. Something Janet needed in 2008

I respect your choice. Shawnette + Gil would have been unstoppable in 2004 and such but oh well. On to bigger and better things :)

the example I posted looks better than any "fresh" thing she's done on tour. Ijs, and no the current moves do not look bad...but the point remains 

• Upvote 2

Sorry but Parris is equivalent to what is going on in the music industry.   Her choreography is not original.  It is pretty much the same thing over and over and that is why she is a sensation.  She is a hot beat with no lyrical content.  No one uses people like shawnette or Tina because they cannot dance and the dance industry has gone away from teaching technique.  Danielle P talks about this all the time and she aint old.  The break down on burn it up is weak.  

• Upvote 4

Sorry but Parris is equivalent to what is going on in the music industry.   Her choreography is not original.  It is pretty much the same thing over and over and that is why she is a sensation.  She is a hot beat with no lyrical content.  No one uses people like shawnette or Tina because they cannot dance and the dance industry has gone away from teaching technique.  Danielle P talks about this all the time and she aint old.  The break down on burn it up is weak.  

You're opinion is duly noted. But Janet > you 

Sorry but I'm Team Janet and I love her new routines. #Growth #StaleIsMeh #SupportingUp&Coming

You're opinion is duly noted. But Janet > you 

Sorry but I'm Team Janet and I love her new routines. #Growth #StaleIsMeh #SupportingUp&Coming

The same thing you say that no one runs to the older choreographers can be said about Janet's choreography post those older choreographers.  Who is doing her dance moves the way we use to do in the mirror?  Who is trying to emulate feedback?  I think growth is being able to move on and move on all the way.  Fire the whole freakin team and start new.  That's growth.  

The same thing you say that no one runs to the older choreographers can be said about Janet's choreography post those older choreographers.  Who is doing her dance moves the way we use to do in the mirror?  Who is trying to emulate feedback? I think growth is being able to move on and move on all the way.  Fire the whole freakin team and start new.  That's growth.  

Everyone is inspired by someone one... I love Janet but she grabbed inspiration (and vice versa) from her brother... Parris, like Janet, was raised watching other dancers but she has own unique style.

Choreography, like music, is generational. You hold a biased and that's fine ^_^ 

To answer that bolded question: Me and that's all that matters to me. Plus there is no way of knowing who does Janet's newer choreography in the privacy of their bedroom, bathroom/shower 

Damn you all going hard on Janet whether it's about her choreography now or the fucking diamonds.  For goodness sake she is not in her 20's/30's anymore and it's not about the perfection you seek in Janet anymore.  I don't know why you are holding her up to standards that just don't matter anymore.  Damn if Janet just snaps her fingers that is enough for me.  I know Janet has a lot of new fans that missed out on the eras from Control through AFY and are just discovering the brilliance of Janet from back then.  And we have her fans that are just stuck in the past too thinking Janet is all about snatching someone's wig but let's be realistic here.  Janet seems happy and if you are not happy with what she is giving you just please move on for your own sake.  So much concern.....I just don't get it.  Janet is legend.  

Finger snaps all the way. 

TbeLDCi.gif 

^ I'd settle for this if I had to! ^

Edited by freexone9
  • Upvote 6

The choreo is ok, but even given her age...I follow Shawnette Heard & her choreo is still the shit & would be epic on Janet & it's not TOO much either. It just has the right flow. 

Example:

Shawnette has always been a better dancer than Gil. Didn't she and Marty give us the All For You era choreography including "Doesn't Really Matter" the mtv performance and the You Ain't Right Icon performance. Gil was only used cause he was Janet's best friend which I think was his agenda from the get go and IDGAF what nobody says.

• Upvote 2

Shawnette has always been a better dancer than Gil. Didn't she and Marty give us the All For You era choreography including "Doesn't Really Matter" the mtv performance and the You Ain't Right Icon performance. Gil was only used cause he was Janet's best friend which I think was his agenda from the get go and IDGAF what nobody says.

lmao! I don't think that was the man's agenda, but I do think they were better dancers. Also, this era isn't choreographed by Gil...but I just feel Janet could have more fluid moves. 

lmao! I don't think that was the man's agenda, but I do think they were better dancers. Also, this era isn't choreographed by Gil...but I just feel Janet could have more fluid moves. 

Yeah I need to correct myself but I do definitely think he made it his goal to get in close and be more than just a dancer for her. He knows that usually after an era Janet boots the kids out and gets new ones.

• Upvote 1