Dubai World Cup

feehgarcia

The choreo is ok, but even given her age...I follow Shawnette Heard & her choreo is still the shit & would be epic on Janet & it's not TOO much either. It just has the right flow. 

Example:

8789_zpsd225fdq6.gif

At Shattered. This track is freaking LIFE

Everyone is inspired by someone one... I love Janet but she grabbed inspiration (and vice versa) from her brother... Parris, like Janet, was raised watching other dancers but she has own unique style.

Choreography, like music, is generational. You hold a biased and that's fine ^_^ 

To answer that bolded question: Me and that's all that matters to me. Plus there is no way of knowing who does Janet's newer choreography in the privacy of their bedroom, bathroom/shower 

She grabbed inspiration on maybe 2 songs plus she had one of his choreographers with her at the time so yeah it was some recycling.  At the end of the day everything that is new is not always better. There is no bias in truth.  Show me a step she is doing now that out matches the old stuff

Yeah I need to correct myself but I do definitely think he made it his goal to get in close and be more than just a dancer for her. He knows that usually after an era Janet boots the kids out and gets new ones.

He is what Cyrus Beene is to the president on Scandal

Damn you all going hard on Janet whether it's about her choreography now or the fucking diamonds.  For goodness sake she is not in her 20's/30's anymore and it's not about the perfection you seek in Janet anymore.  I don't know why you are holding her up to standards that just don't matter anymore.  Damn if Janet just snaps her fingers that is enough for me.  I know Janet has a lot of new fans that missed out on the eras from Control through AFY and are just discovering the brilliance of Janet from back then.  And we have her fans that are just stuck in the past too thinking Janet is all about snatching someone's wig but let's be realistic here.  Janet seems happy and if you are not happy with what she is giving you just please move on for your own sake.  So much concern.....I just don't get it.  Janet is legend.  

Finger snaps all the way. 

TbeLDCi.gif 

^ I'd settle for this if I had to! ^

but why settle for it if you didn't have to. That's the thing Janet is doing harder moves than the ones I posted & they don't even look as fluid and good. They don't look bad & I love the fact she's switched some stuff up but I know she could kill some of the other moves. Shawnette & Janet had great creative chemistry. 

She needs that kind of vibe again. And these girls she has now are her best dancers since damn near the originals they're being under utilized 

Edited by FreelovesJJ

drag it

you stupid :lmao:

She grabbed inspiration on maybe 2 songs plus she had one of his choreographers with her at the time so yeah it was some recycling.  At the end of the day everything that is new is not always better. There is no bias in truth.  Show me a step she is doing now that out matches the old stuff

He is what Cyrus Beene is to the president on Scandal

I don't watch that show so I don't know what that means

but why settle for it if you didn't have to. That's the thing Janet is doing harder moves than the ones I posted & they don't even look as fluid and good. They don't look bad & I love the fact she's switched some stuff up but I know she could kill some of the other moves. Shawnette & Janet had great creative chemistry. 

She Maybe YOU need that kind of vibe again? And these girls she has now are her best dancers since damn near the originals they're being under utilized 

But again why so concerned?  If Janet is fine with it what good does it do you to keep pushing your opinions over something you have no control over? 

^This Janet only exists in the past.^

Damn she was beyond incredible from this era all the way through Damita Jo!  I believe she can be this again if she wanted to but she just doesn't seem to care to put so much effort in every single detail and has realized that she doesn't need to kill herself anymore with so much rehearsing.  At the age of 49 I think Janet has every right to choose how hard she wants to go in.  And trust me I know where you are coming wanting more from Janet and wanting perfection but I'm not going to waste my time complaining over something I can't change for Janet.  I don't know her and I'm not invested enough to try and whisper in her ear.

Edited by freexone9
  • Upvote 3

you stupid :lmao:

I don't watch that show so I don't know what that means

Well on the show he is the chief of staff and should have been fired a long ass time ago but he hangs up the presidents ass and blocks any new person trying to get close to the president.   He was recently fired this season but the president didn't want to do it.  He made someone else do it.  Very similar

Well on the show he is the chief of staff and should have been fired a long ass time ago but he hangs up the presidents ass and blocks any new person trying to get close to the president.   He was recently fired this season but the president didn't want to do it.  He made someone else do it.  Very similar

:coffee:

If anything.. I'm Quinn :shifty: 

In your scenario.. Is Janet Olivia? :shifty: