Dubai World Cup

feehgarcia

So are we expecting any videos of this performance to come out? Curious what she's serving to Dubai, post-surgery and all...

i'd be surprised if there's no video of this. I'm sure somebody's gonna at least record a clip of it or something

So when is this scheduled to happen? because I need to know what time it's happening in Cali so I can try to catch it on periscope

huh? It's being held in Dubai so you're gonna have to figure out what time it's happening out there. I'm sure it's gonna be late here in Cali so you might need to stay up late to catch it. They're 11hrs ahead of us

So when is this scheduled to happen? because I need to know what time it's happening in Cali so I can try to catch it on periscope

I believe I read that she is going to be a part of the closing ceremonies, and the actual World Cup event begins at 9pm. No idea how long it lasts.

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/horse-racing/dubai-world-cup-schedule-and-ticket-information

It ain't for you

Shole ain't but that wasn't my question. I didn't say is this sport for me. I said WHAT IS the sport. I know it must be hard to read with your vision obscured having your head up your ass but do try. 

• Upvote 2

Inhuman. Just as I thought. 

Right.. Inhuman for people to take care of horses in their multimillion dollar estates and race them for money. 

Those poor horses with free health care, food, multimillionaires' love.. Doing what they were bred to do!!! The outrage... What's next.. Keeping wild canines and felines as pets?!? Racing dogs chasing a fabricated prize?!?! THE OUTRAGE

Just a dumb thought 

From her lips -

she wasn't married 

she was going to meet fans in Glasgow 

Its called PR & promotion, despite how you act, I know you're intelligent enough to decipher the difference between a tour stop at a venue specifically meant for the tour audience who bought tickets to specifically see Janet Jackson & no other form of event, and an event that Janet is doing as a gig where she will just use her already built show to fulfill the obligation. Stop policing posts to counter with points that are not even real. Janet is an artist in the business there will be things that comes from "her lips" that are used to promote her brand but do not correlate. It's cross promotion, but it's not a tour stop. Glasgow was a tour stop, London was a tour stop, Atlanta was a tour stop...unless you mean she stopped the tour to perform in Dubai...then yes, ignore everything I posted. 

• Upvote 2

From her lips -

she wasn't married 

she was going to meet fans in Glasgow 

Its called PR & promotion, despite how you act, I know you're intelligent enough to decipher the difference between a tour stop at a venue specifically meant for the tour audience who bought tickets to specifically see Janet Jackson & no other form of event, and an event that Janet is doing as a gig where she will just use her already built show to fulfill the obligation. Stop policing posts to counter with points that are not even real. Janet is an artist in the business there will be things that comes from "her lips" that are used to promote her brand but do not correlate. It's cross promotion, but it's not a tour stop. Glasgow was a tour stop, London was a tour stop, Atlanta was a tour stop...unless you mean she stopped the tour to perform in Dubai...then yes, ignore everything I posted. 

Bringing up things in the past to prove your point as if they are related doesn't mean much. Janet has said a lot of things in the past. For example she said she wouldn't tour again after AFY.. She said she couldn't see herself doing RN at 40 (let alone 50).  

That doesn't mean this tour isn't apart of Unbreakable ESPECIALLY since it is literally posted on her tour site :lmao: 

I'm not policing anything. Please stop pretending what you say has truth to it

TRUTH: Janet literally said she's taking the tour to Dubai

TRUTH: Janet posted the event, date, whatever you want to call it on her website. 

By intergrating it like this, Janet is promoting the tour. The facts are laid out in black and white. Good day

Bringing up things in the past to prove your point as if they are related doesn't mean much. Janet has said a lot of things in the past. For example she said she wouldn't tour again after AFY.. She said she couldn't see herself doing RN at 40 (let alone 50).  

That doesn't mean this tour isn't apart of Unbreakable ESPECIALLY since it is literally posted on her tour site :lmao: 

I'm not policing anything. Please stop pretending what you say has truth to it

TRUTH: Janet literally said she's taking the tour to Dubai

TRUTH: Janet posted the event, date, whatever you want to call it on her website. 

By intergrating it like this, Janet is promoting the tour. The facts are laid out in black and white. Good day

Thank you for proving my point, just because it comes from her lips does not make it gold. The past creates a standard. It is like a resume. You can play dumb on this, but you can't play smart. Everyone knows this is not a real tour stop. The event goers bought tickets to the World Cup not the Unbreakable Tour. Period. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you for proving my point, just because it comes from her lips does not make it gold. The past creates a standard. It is like a resume. You can play dumb on this, but you can't play smart. Everyone knows this is not a real tour stop. The event goers bought tickets to the World Cup not the Unbreakable Tour. Period. 

Janet says it is = tour promotion 

They could purchase the package. They don't have to go to the concert 

My sources : http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6882959/janet-jackson-unbreakable-tour-dubai-world-cup

Janet Jackns's website and Twitter 

Your Source:

Your opinion

You think Janet is lying bc she lied about random events that is literally unrelated in the past :wacko: 

Zoomed in alot, from that it looks like it could still be blonde but it's just the angle and the screen quality making it look redish, but we'll find out soon. Im good either way, she wears REDD better than anyone else, and she also has been rocking the blonde and that's a color that she hasn't done as a staple since the janet. era.

7646_10153604461653510_46496265162301985

• Upvote 1