Dubai World Cup

feehgarcia

Talking as a horse lover, I have never and would never have heard of this event if it wasn't for janet performing. It is not biggest event in horse racing. Just because a bunch of filthy oil rich greedy people go does not make it the 'biggest'.

Seriously, Janet's PR is such a joke sometimes. The idea that this is a 'popular' event is more a lie than when janet claimed 'nothing' got to no.1. 

The biggest horse race on the horse racing calendar is the Grand National. It's the one all jockeys want to win.

Edited by Freexone1
  • Upvote 3

Who the fuck cares where Janet is performing at..  whether its the biggest horse race or not or...she is PERFORMING!!!! Be grateful. My God. Yall steady tryna split hairs over nothing. Like it really fucking matters either way. She could perform on the corner of my local block.. i wouldnt care cus im HERE FOR IT CUS THATS MY BITCH! Point fuckin blank!

• Upvote 4

Talking as a horse lover, I have never and would never have heard of this event if it wasn't for janet performing. It is not biggest event in horse racing. Just because a bunch of filthy oil rich greedy people go does not make it the 'biggest'.

Seriously, Janet's PR is such a joke sometimes. The idea that this is a 'popular' event is more a lie than when janet claimed 'nothing' got to no.1. 

The biggest horse race on the horse racing calendar is the Grand National. It's the one all jockeys want to win.

they never said it was the biggest, they said it is the richest 

Why are we still talking about the event as if we didn't know what it was from day one?

it is the biggest, most expensive horse race in the world. It is not for simplistic and uncultured Americans. It's not JUST a horse race. It is THE horse race 

You were saying. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who the fuck cares where Janet is performing at..  whether its the biggest horse race or not or...she is PERFORMING!!!! Be grateful. My God. Yall steady tryna split hairs over nothing. Like it really fucking matters either way. She could perform on the corner of my local block.. i wouldnt care cus im HERE FOR IT CUS THATS MY BITCH! Point fuckin blank!

This!!!

I'm just glad I get to see her perform. 

• Upvote 1

First off, just because you never heard of it doesn't mean what you say holds value. The Grand National only awards the winner (lol only) $2 million USD.. Whereas the Dubai hands out 5x that amount. Based on math, which one is bigger.. I'll wait. Also, do yourself a favor and Google "BIGGEST HORSE RACE IN THE WORLD" and PLEASE post which race comes in at #1 each and every time

Second of all:

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/world-s-richest-horse-race-complete-guide-to-dubai-s-biggest-event-2016-03-26-1.625317

Neither Janet nor her team wrote that ^^^ Janet's team knows what's up.. They know that this is the biggest race in the world. The math is there to support that 

Lastly, when money is involved richest = biggest. 

The American Super Bowl would be NOTHING without the billion dollars spent on advertising 

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Upvote 1

The pessimism within Janet's fan base is overwhelming sometimes. Janet is performing her tour regardless of their opinion. She is Unbreakable

Dubai has money falling out of their ass. They have so much money they don't know what to do with it. They're new money. Everything they do is over the top and ludicrously expensive. So the price tag does not make this race important. 

• Upvote 1

Dubai has money falling out of their ass. They have so much money they don't know what to do with it. They're new money. Everything they do is over top and ludicrously expensive. So the price tag does not make this race important. 

Your opinion is duly noted yet invalid bc you are not an expert and you didn't read the article. Good day

You're not an expert either and the article only talks about money. Good day sir. :coffee: 

I use my resources to back my claims... How about you? Money = power. This race is the biggest. Google agrees... Your pessimistic outlook on this doesn't matter. 

If I want to know something about Gaga.. I'll come for you. Don't come for me about Janet 

I use my resources to back my claims... How about you? Money = power. This race is the biggest. Google agrees... Your pessimistic outlook on this doesn't matter. 

If I want to know something about Gaga.. I'll come for you. Don't come for me about Janet 

You're talking about a horse race that Janet is attending because of her husband. I know all I need to know.