Is Janet or Missy saying N**** in BIU?

Dal

It might be just my ears, but at the 2:50 mark in the song, right before Janet and Missy sing "this is how I do it..." it sounds to me like one of them says "n****" this is how I do it"... Anyone else picking up on that?

Edited by Angela
Please do not try and bypass the filter. I have a very strict policy on the n-word. -Angela
  • Downvote 1

I don't hear it. But before reading the lyrics the very beginning sounded to me like 'I ain't never gone, never gone no where, quit it right then n... I've been riding ya' :D Anyone with me?

lol I for sure never heard it that way...even before reading the lyrics haha

On a related side-note, I've expressed how much I like the Naughty Boy Remix already here on this board

...but the "like" has evolved into "love" recently. Aside from "No Sleeep" I've played it more than ANY song from Unbreakable!

It's gaining on NS day by day...I think I was the only one on here that liked the remix more than the original. :excited:

On a related side-note, I've expressed how much I like the Naughty Boy Remix already here on this board

...but the "like" has evolved into "love" recently. Aside from "No Sleeep" I've played it more than ANY song from Unbreakable!

It's gaining on NS day by day...I think I was the only one on here that liked the remix more than the original. :excited:

I never could get into that remix.. I feel like it took away from the overall song than add anything to it.. And I wanted to like it too because I'm a naughty boy fan!

• Upvote 1

I don't hear it. But before reading the lyrics the very beginning sounded to me like 'I ain't never gone, never gone no where, quit it right then n... I've been riding ya' :D Anyone with me?

I thought it was 'quit actin' brand new you know I been right here' - which would make sense following 'never gonna go nowhere' :D

• Upvote 3

Some of y'all need to read the rules and stick to it. I'm only giving leniency since we have new people but I'm tired of doing it. Please read and adhere to it or suffer the consequences:

The N Word

Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this.

• Upvote 2

It might be just my ears, but at the 2:50 mark in the song, right before Janet and Missy sing "this is how I do it..." it sounds to me like one of them says "n****" this is how I do it"... Anyone else picking up on that?

I thought she said it to and even the parody whats his face did they bleep his mouth out on that part.  She may be saying it but you can really tell.  She and Michael have a gift at doing that.  

I thought she said it to and even the parody whats his face did they bleep his mouth out on that part.  She may be saying it but you can really tell.  She and Michael have a gift at doing that.  

yea but I'm not talking about that part.. I figured from the start that she was never saying the N word in the first verse, I was questioning whether she was saying it during the bridge (?) section, when it's bother her and Missy singing together..