Who's The Designer Behind Janet's Tour Costume?

burnt

Robert Behar.
He's her designer / stylist since the Discipline Era.

She wore Versacce and Robert Behar during the Rock Witchu Tour but, as far as I know, all of her performances outfits after that came from him. Everything she wore for Number Ones (live/tour/events) is his. http://opusbeauty.lookbookspro.com/stylist/robert-behar/red-carpet-performance/location:los_angeles

He's done and overall good job. I like her original white/gold for this tour (the one in the pic above, not so much the 2nd version) and her standard black for this tour. I do wish she had maybe 3-4 outfits total. I LOVED the white outfit she wore sometimes on NOUCAP (after she started wearing the extensions), her MJ tribute outfit, and the pink/purple slow song dress from NOUCAP.

I like that above white outfit as well. It does not look comfy though! LOL This is the one that her hair got tangled in all of those necklaces. Maybe it wasn't practical for stage as they originally thought. Hope she keeps the white in the rotation for the upcoming leg! 

• Upvote 2

It doesn't take away from her leg movements at all

:fail:

But you can't see lower body moves clearly, the crotch is extremely low. Them pants are like a maxi skirt.

Right

They're not going away bc Janet loves them

She probably likes them.  Wissam loves them.   I thought it was something from his fashion house 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:fail:

Right

She probably likes them.  Wissam loves them.   I thought it was something from his fashion house 

A lot of retailers carry those pants. And she has a designer btw who obviously helped her pick out a tour outfit..

Don't make Wissam out to be the bad guy when it's her ultimate decision on what clothes she wears :wacko: Why is it when things don't go your (not just you) fans blame Janet's help or partner :blink: Like she just gave up control and is letting her husband run her career :fail: 

• Upvote 2

I've only seen videos on youtube but the costumes make it seem like she's kinda heavy?! I don't know but to me it seems like other than moving her arms that she is not doing much dance wise. Wonder if that has anything to do with the costumes, the way ppl are recording the tour or if its really what she is doing on stage.

Somebody blind, prolly..

uygvui :lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 1

I love the white one she had in Miami she looked very glamorous. The black one is okey nothing crazy. 

But most of the outfit she had on the rockwitchu tour + the shoes on the rockwitchu video .... I will be ashamed to wear that. . . Ugly unflattering not classy not elegant and horrible. . . I don't understand why ... does some of you guys like it ? 

Some of the RWU outfits were a little unflattering but, on the whole, I thought that the staging, the setlist and the choreography was on point. I've only ever seen the whole concert once when somebody posted it on YouTube a few years ago but from what I can remember it looked better than her current tour, which looks a little basic to me.

I did have the pleasure of seeing Janet performing in Hong Kong though during the UCAP tour, but there was nothing special about the staging there either.

• Upvote 1