The "VENTING" Thread!! (No rebuttals PLS!)

Dal

The delusionets, including the ignorant ass ring leader, just can't stay away. This board would be DEAD without discussions of Janet's mistakes (there's a ton btw).

Like fuck off :lmao:

To derail (fun word) your post.. I didn't enter until page 12 bc this thread is where positivity goes to die :) I'm not about that life.. Feel free to complain. I glad all the inmates are in one thread now ^_^ 

Exaxtly! So shut the fuck up about her expenses, let her worry about it, and get off my clit already! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist commenting on here. 

I'm not worried about it. I have to explain it slowly to the delusional fans who expect too much..

I waited to come in until I was bored. I cannot  imagine the bull shit on pages 1-12

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To derail (fun word) your post.. I didn't enter until page 12 bc this thread is where positivity goes to die :) I'm not about that life.. Feel free to complain. I glad all the inmates are in one thread now ^_^ 

:lol:

Edited by Stealth

to be fair, I feel this thread is necessary Janet fans are people too and we have a right to speak on being let down by someone we have stood by forever....I honestly was floored the ENTIRE European leg just got pulled .....and she barely touched on that, it makes little sense to me because the concert promoters set ticket prices and they know what venues to book so if low ticket sales are to blame, Id also include poor planning, you shouldn't be booking Janet Jackson at 50 in the O2 for 400 pounds a ticket :sigh:

• Upvote 2

to be fair, I feel this thread is necessary Janet fans are people too and we have a right to speak on being let down by someone we have stood by forever....I honestly was floored the ENTIRE European leg just got pulled .....and she barely touched on that, it makes little sense to me because the concert promoters set ticket prices and they know what venues to book so if low ticket sales are to blame, Id also include poor planning, you shouldn't be booking Janet Jackson at 50 in the O2 for 400 pounds a ticket :sigh:

Very harsh, but true. Janet already has a history of not showing Europe love so that should have been more thought of. I think that if Janet was still really hungry for continued success into her later years, she could be one of the bigger legacy tour acts (or at least a respectable one). She still has a spark to her presence and she has the hits. What she needs to add on to that is proper handling of her legacy.

And, of course, more promo.

• Upvote 2

Very harsh, but true. Janet already has a history of not showing Europe love so that should have been more thought of. I think that if Janet was still really hungry for continued success into her later years, she could be one of the bigger legacy tour acts (or at least a respectable one). She still has a spark to her presence and she has the hits. What she needs to add on to that is proper handling of her legacy.

she could shore up Europe, she has plenty of markets she does well in, its all strategy....she toured Europe on UCAP find some venues that will work for her, the exposure alone will help her legacy... 

Yep.  She still gets standing Os when she does come out in public.  Tracee Ross just did Control on black girls rock and the crowd loved it.  The people are there it is time for her team to find a way to reach them. They tried the whole no promo thing and it did not work in the long run. I am not understanding the total silence right now.  Even her DJ putting that photo up of her in Dubai then having to delete it.  What the hell is that about.  This is the seating chart for her show on june 6 and there are many more that look like this.  A lot of them have the red dots which means people have returned their tickets.  Its really sad

illinois.png

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 1

Yep.  She still gets standing Os when she does come out in public.  Tracee Ross just did Control on black girls rock and the crowd loved it.  The people are there it is time for her team to find a way to reach them. They tried the whole no promo thing and it did not work in the long run. I am not understanding the total silence right now.  Even her DJ putting that photo up of her in Dubai then having to delete it.  What the hell is that about.  This is the seating chart for her show on june 6 and there are many more that look like this.  A lot of them have the red dots which means people have returned their tickets.  Its really sad

illinois.png

so sad to look at. When is this show supposed to start?

illinois.png

wow.. I hope there's not a lot of dates looking like that.. She better not cancel this next US leg too!

Tweeted this. I don't care about a response but I know it'll be seen so hopefully it sticks

We <3 @JanetJackson. Saw her in last yr & wanna c her again but the non promo ain't workin'. Twitter & Instagram ain't enough @flytetymejam

8:40 PM - 5 Apr 2016

This tour and album need more exposure. Television performances and video promo. We love you! @JanetJackson @flytetymejam #UnbreakableTour

8:41 PM - 5 Apr 2016
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

illinois.png

It's extremely sad to have to look at something like this. This is JANET JACKSON we are talking about here. She should not be struggling so hard to sell tickets, especially with a career like hers. This alone should be a wake up call for everyone on her team. I mean, it's not even half filled, it seems. This is a date that's on the verge of cancellation, I feel

looking at that my ONLY explanation is people havent gotten tickets yet, as I intend to go to other shows I havent bought tickets yet and Im a die hard, she needs promo :filenails: promo that says Janet is back on tour and the show is really good go check it out

• Upvote 1