Do you f**k on the 1st date? ?

Dal

I understand both sides to this argument.. I know that it can mess up a new relationship, or even help it..

I'll start... I've definitely smashed on the first date a handful of times.. Some of em were just a one-time thing and never spoke to her after, and one of them I ended up marrying..

who's next?

gay dynamics are different from str8, for example I could ask what is a date? :unsure: since its been that long...a lot of gay dudes hook up which means the intent is to screw at first meeting...and maybe never meet again.

Right now you could charm the pants off me by asking me to dinner....that's how bad it is out here, I can get sex all day but the worst thing is I don't get as excited anymore from just sex

I feel like when you talk sex gay vs. str8 is like apples and oranges, a woman controls the sex, if she says no the sex aint going down....two dudes though? they all about fucking so

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1

gay dynamics are different from str8, for example I could ask what is a date? :unsure: since its been that long...a lot of gay dudes hook up which means the intent is to screw at first meeting...and maybe never meet again.

Right now you could charm the pants off me by asking me to dinner....that's how bad it is out here, I can get sex all day but the worst thing is I don't get as excited anymore from just sex

I feel like when you talk sex gay vs. str8 is like apples and oranges, a woman controls the sex, if she says no the sex aint going down....two dudes though? they all about fucking so

ok I see your point..

Take it like this then.. If you're looking for a LTR (not a one night stand), do you smash on the first date?

idk if that is any different but hopefully you get what I'm trying to say.. Obviously if you're on Tinder or Grindr and your patrolling for some sex, then I wouldn't necessarily consider that a "date"... But if your goal to find a partner/bf/gf would you be ok with giving it up day 1?

• Upvote 1

Who paying? :umm: If I'm paying I expect at LEAST a handy. If they paying... Nope :lmao: 

do we really think about whose paying? I guess Im the giving type I usually pay and don't think about it, but maybe that's my desperation saying thank you for your time :unsure:

ok I see your point..

Take it like this then.. If you're looking for a LTR (not a one night stand), do you smash on the first date?

idk if that is any different but hopefully you get what I'm trying to say.. Obviously if you're on Tinder or Grindr and your patrolling for some sex, then I wouldn't necessarily consider that a "date"... But if your goal to find a partner/bf/gf would you be ok with giving it up day 1?

oh no from my experience the sooner you smash the less mystery, and if the intent is an LTR you want to have that mystery...its a turn on to build up to it, because once you have them naked its like theres not much left to anticipate. My third longest relationship we purposely didn't have sex for weeks after dating, it was his idea, but when we got there, the sex was awesome because of the build up

Edited by Stealth

do we really think about whose paying? I guess Im the giving type I usually pay and don't think about it, but maybe that's my desperation saying thank you for your time :unsure:

I do.. It needs to be said beforehand or it could make for a really awkward first date. 

I have paid for dinner and he the movie or vice versa. 

Dating guys is tricky bc you don't want to be a bum and you don't want to be a Suga Daddy all at the same time

• Upvote 2

I do.. It needs to be said beforehand or it could make for a really awkward first date. 

I have paid for dinner and he the movie or vice versa. 

Dating guys is tricky bc you don't want to be a bum and you don't want to be a Suga Daddy all at the same time

okay  :unsure: well the problem is a lot of these guys are younger than me, and they hit me up on Grindr or whatever, I rarely meet guys age appropriate....but I guess its something that should be discussed before the date

my one ex we had been dating pretty steady and he wanted to take me to this fancy restaurant, so we get all dressed up and right before we leave out the doors he's like "oh and we're getting separate checks" im like :mellow: thinking to myself I was planning on buying our dinner

Edited by Stealth

I actually really prefer it just to get THAT out of the way and see like what happens after, like how you act and talk afterwards, THAT is my test for the womens & mens I bed (I'm bi for the newbs). I actually kind of hate the sex being prolonged because though I can understand and appreciate that it gives a chance to get to know each other better, lately with prolonging it either by choice or circumstance there's a few who I went on 1st dates on and sexual chemistry was through the roof but now we're very friend zone...which is OK I always welcome new friends, but I like to even get sexual with my friends (that are interested or there's a mutual attraction) just to get that out of the way and see what's there if anything. It's funny me in 2013 loved 1 night stands, and hookups and quickies, but me today HELL NO....well I'll still do em when the mood hits, but damnit the sex is so much better when you have a comfortability with the other person or something beyond just attraction, like hookups really can be hand in hand with masturbation to me these days.

Edited by jarrylf

I actually really prefer it just to get THAT out of the way and see like what happens after, like how you act and talk afterwards, THAT is my test for the womens & mens I bed (I'm bi for the newbs). I actually kind of hate the sex being prolonged because though I can understand and appreciate that it gives a chance to get to know each other better, lately with prolonging it either by choice or circumstance there's a few who I went on 1st dates on and sexual chemistry was through the roof but now we're very friend zone...which is OK I always welcome new friends, but I like to even get sexual with my friends (that are interested or there's a mutual attraction) just to get that out of the way and see what's there if anything. It's funny me in 2013 loved 1 night stands, and hookups and quickies, but me today HELL NO....well I'll still do em when the mood hits, but damnit the sex is so much better when you have a comfortability with the other person or something beyond just attraction, like hookups really can be hand in hand with masturbation to me these days.

Idk it sounds like a task or chore when u say "just get it outta the way" :unsure:

Idk it sounds like a task or chore when u say "just get it outta the way" :unsure:

I KIND OF see the 1st time as being a task lol, because realistically until it happens I'm wondering when it will., once it's happened, Im conisderably more relaxed about when it'll happen again lol.:lol:

Yes. But in general if I really liked the guy and see it going somewhere I will keep it in my pants and wait a while. 

this is probably the best response and most typical behavior, thus the answer being it depends....if theres chemistry for more ill invest more into waiting

• Upvote 1