What was..

janetDAYZ

The last video I was most excited about was Feedback.. The song had been out for months before the video dropped, I had built it up in my head for a while!

I wanted a video for that song so bad that I couldn't even wait, and I went ahead and edited together a montage video for myself (and YouTube).. As of right now it has over 350k views...

Once I eventually saw the real video, I'm not gonna lie, I was felt somewhat letdown.. Now I thoroughly enjoy the video, but at the time, I wanted more dancing towards the beginning of the video (and I also felt the dancing was semi-weakish). But really that video was dope and the practical effects were siiick the way they did it.. 

• Upvote 1

Feedback. It was really creative and the concept was a lot of fun to watch. The CGI or whatever it was still holds up today. 

(That black outfit with the ponytail also should've been her RWU tour outfit but I digress.)

• Upvote 2

I agree about No Sleeep being the last great video. Before that, I'd say ANDS.

Nothing = nothing

Feedback sucks ass (except of course for the ultra fierce red catsuit segment)

RWU and Make Me had potential except for the fact she looked like a busted drag queen after an all-night mollyfest in one and the other lacked proper editing. 

20 Y.No...I don't think that needs further clarification. 

Edited by youwantthisanytime
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So youre saying Janet hasnt had a great video in damn 20 yrs???????? 

after the VR era there were some good ones but I would not classify them as great.   Son of Gun and DRM were great.  

Sadly Rock With U despite the song being horrible, the video is on point

GTIG? Janet has had better videos since then. Hell WTGB with Busta is better than GTIG.. 

That was bustas video.  I would have said that one but its not hers.  

• Upvote 1