• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How old were you when you first had...

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Sex? (Kissing, oral, vaginal, anal etc)

Alcohol?

Cigarettes/Tobacco (if applicable)

Marijuana (if applicable)?

Heart break? 

AND GO!

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
Added another vice

Posted · Report post

Alcohol?

Heart break? 

AND GO!

got my dick sucked for the first time when I was 11.. Fucked when I was 12..

got drunk when I was 13...

burned when I was 14...

broken heart when I was 14..

anything else?

Posted · Report post

got my dick sucked for the first time when I was 11.. Fucked when I was 12..

got drunk when I was 13...

burned when I was 14...

broken heart when I was 14..

anything else?

Well.

2mdgp54jpg.gif

Posted · Report post

Well.

2mdgp54jpg.gif

Yeah really. :asham: Getting his dick sucked to Teletubbies smh.

Posted · Report post

Yeah really. :asham: Getting his dick sucked to Teletubbies smh.

hardly bruh! 😂

I had very busy parents...and a lot of friends.. I won't go into the details about it tho (like how old the girl was, how long it lasted, etc).. 

Posted · Report post

Alcohol?

Heart break? 

AND GO!

what about you thooo..?

Posted · Report post

Alcohol?

Heart break? 

AND GO!

21 and some change for intimacy in all capacities.

21 and some change for alcohol.

Never tried marijuana, probably never will.

I haven't really experienced heartbreak where my relationships are concerned.

I was a late bloomer. -_- 

Posted · Report post

Alcohol?

Heart break? 

AND GO!

19 to all....I came to all things sexual late

not sure we had plenty of liquor in the house growing up but my dad wasn't a drinker at all he collected stuff just to have it

weed, I was 22 and had no clue how it would make me feel, it was good

Heartbreak 21 my first bf and I had been together for about 2 years and it ended sadly

Posted · Report post

what about you thooo..?

Oral: 15

Bottom: 18; Top: 20

Alcohol: 18-19

Cigarettes: 19 or 20

Mary Jane: 21

Heartbreak: 16 

Posted · Report post

Alcohol?

Heart break? 

AND GO!

Sex 18

Alcohol 15 (First time drunk)

16/17 Weed

21 ish Heartbreak

Posted · Report post

Alcohol?

Heart break? 

AND GO!

Sex? 18.

Alcohol? 16.

No cigarettes.

Marijuana? 19.

Heart break? 21.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Alcohol?

Heart break? 

AND GO!

Sex: Oral=11 (I thought I was the only 1!), Girl=16, Guy=22 (I've eaten the cooch before I Got my 1st kiss lol, that came at 13)

Alcohol=10 (little glass of champagne to celebrate the year 2000)

Marijuana=18

Heart Break=16

Edited by jarrylf

Posted · Report post

Sex: Oral=11 (I thought I was the only 1!), Girl=16, Guy=22 (I've eaten the cooch before I Got my 1st kiss lol, that came at 13)

Alcohol=10 (little glass of champagne to celebrate the year 2000)

Marijuana=18

Heart Break=16

I've had sips of alcohol (fake shit) when I was little. When did you get FUCK UP first?

Posted · Report post

Oral: 15

Bottom: 18; Top: 20

Alcohol: 18-19

Cigarettes: 19 or 20

Mary Jane: 21

Heartbreak: 16 

Oy I think I was eight when I first tried a cigarette. >_<

Posted · Report post

Oy I think I was eight when I first tried a cigarette. >_<

:unsure: 

Your poor virginal baby pink lungs. -_- 

Posted · Report post

I've had sips of alcohol (fake shit) when I was little. When did you get FUCK UP first?

Posted · Report post

Getting drunk for the first time... It was at an after party for junior prom. I was such a MESS that I was actually more popular at school the next week. :sigh: 

Needless to say it sparked a lifelong love affair. :coffee: 

Posted · Report post

Kiss 14  Sex 18 i think

Alcohol  & Cigarettes 14

Mary Jane 15

Heartbreak  25

Posted · Report post

Sex: with a female 17 with a male 21

First kiss with a female 13 first kiss with a male 21 

Oral by a female 17, oral by a male 21

Lost my virginity to a girl at 17....topped my first guy at 22.  My first boyfriend at 21 was my first with everything male except anal....he was a top I was a top but he tried.  Never have been topped by another guy and it will never happen.  I put in the leg work and I'm just too much of a control freak to let go and try it so I'm at peace with it.  Plus I'm more of a pleaser....I would rather please my partner and make them go crazy and *uck the cum out of them.  Oddly enough though I have cum mostly with women through intercourse.  With guys I only cum when there is a lot going on....there has to be kissing going on on top of *fucking and a certain section on my body being played with. 

Oral that I have given: female was 17, male was 21

First time being rimmed 21, first time I rimmed someone was not until my 3rd boyfriend at the age of 24 who was a complete bottom and damn good one at that! :clapping:He would wake me up in the middle of the night sitting on it practically! :o

First 3some......27. 

Alcohol: 18...I was at a cousin's wedding and got pretty buzzed on the 2 bottles of champagne my sister and chugged. First time I had to be carried out of a bar cause I was too drunk was 22.  I was more of stoner. 

Weed.....first time was 12 then I completely stopped and didn't start up again until I was 18. 

Cigarettes: I think I was 15.  I wouldn't have considered myself a smoker as I smoked casually every once in a while.  I have about 4 cigarettes a week.  

Hard core drugs: Mushrooms I was about 23 and it rocked my mind so hard.  We were at Joshua Tree and let's just say I was walking the children in nature. 

Acid.....I've only done twice.  One time at gay pride in San Diego and it was too overwhelming.  My girlfriend and I decided not to go inside the festival and we played in the park instead. We laughed we cried and laughed at the clouds. 

Cocaine.....hated it and will never do it again.  I had a love/hate relationship with it for about a month when I was around 25.

First heartbreak: 18 

Posted · Report post

Kiss: 15

Heartbreak: 18

Alcohol: 20

Sex: 20 (I remember posting about it on the old forum :lol: )

Cigarettes/tobacco/marijuana: never

Posted · Report post

Kiss: 15

Heartbreak: 18

Alcohol: 20

Sex: 20 (I remember posting about it on the old forum :lol: )

Cigarettes/tobacco/marijuana: never

good for you....I wish I never would have tried them. But I don't smoke pot anymore.....at most once a month.  I think I was stoned the night I picked you up when we headed to Janet's concert at Staples and met up with my sister who definitely was stoned as well. It runs in the family let's just say. 

Posted · Report post

good for you....I wish I never would have tried them. But I don't smoke pot anymore.....at most once a month.  I think I was stoned the night I picked you up when we headed to Janet's concert at Staples and met up with my sister who definitely was stoned as well. It runs in the family let's just say. 

I wanna hang wit yall I didn't know there was a whole PJ in LA thing going on lol.

Posted · Report post

I wanna hang wit yall I didn't know there was a whole PJ in LA thing going on lol.

That was 8 years ago and my first concert. He took me to the RWU tour. But I do think we should do some PJ meet and greet. 

Posted · Report post

my first concert. RWU tour. 

Now if I said that someone would come for my crown  

Posted · Report post

That was 8 years ago and my first concert. He took me to the RWU tour. But I do think we should do some PJ meet and greet. 

Gosh that was 8 years ago!!!!!  Seems like a lifetime ago!