How old were you when you first had...

Sex? (Kissing, oral, vaginal, anal etc)

Alcohol?

Marijuana (if applicable)?

Heart break? 

AND GO!

got my dick sucked for the first time when I was 11.. Fucked when I was 12..

got drunk when I was 13...

burned when I was 14...

broken heart when I was 14..

anything else?

Yeah really. :asham: Getting his dick sucked to Teletubbies smh.

hardly bruh! ?

I had very busy parents...and a lot of friends.. I won't go into the details about it tho (like how old the girl was, how long it lasted, etc).. 

• Upvote 1

Alcohol?

Heart break? 

AND GO!

21 and some change for intimacy in all capacities.

21 and some change for alcohol.

Never tried marijuana, probably never will.

I haven't really experienced heartbreak where my relationships are concerned.

I was a late bloomer. -_- 

Alcohol?

Heart break? 

AND GO!

19 to all....I came to all things sexual late

not sure we had plenty of liquor in the house growing up but my dad wasn't a drinker at all he collected stuff just to have it

weed, I was 22 and had no clue how it would make me feel, it was good

Heartbreak 21 my first bf and I had been together for about 2 years and it ended sadly

Alcohol?

Cigarettes/Tobacco (if applicable)

Heart break? 

AND GO!

Sex: Oral=11 (I thought I was the only 1!), Girl=16, Guy=22 (I've eaten the cooch before I Got my 1st kiss lol, that came at 13)

Alcohol=10 (little glass of champagne to celebrate the year 2000)

Marijuana=18

Heart Break=16

Edited by jarrylf

Sex: Oral=11 (I thought I was the only 1!), Girl=16, Guy=22 (I've eaten the cooch before I Got my 1st kiss lol, that came at 13)

Alcohol=10 (little glass of champagne to celebrate the year 2000)

Marijuana=18

Heart Break=16

I've had sips of alcohol (fake shit) when I was little. When did you get FUCK UP first?

Getting drunk for the first time... It was at an after party for junior prom. I was such a MESS that I was actually more popular at school the next week. :sigh: 

Needless to say it sparked a lifelong love affair. :coffee: 

• Upvote 1

Sex: with a female 17 with a male 21

First kiss with a female 13 first kiss with a male 21 

Oral by a female 17, oral by a male 21

Lost my virginity to a girl at 17....topped my first guy at 22.  My first boyfriend at 21 was my first with everything male except anal....he was a top I was a top but he tried.  Never have been topped by another guy and it will never happen.  I put in the leg work and I'm just too much of a control freak to let go and try it so I'm at peace with it.  Plus I'm more of a pleaser....I would rather please my partner and make them go crazy and *uck the cum out of them.  Oddly enough though I have cum mostly with women through intercourse.  With guys I only cum when there is a lot going on....there has to be kissing going on on top of *fucking and a certain section on my body being played with. 

Oral that I have given: female was 17, male was 21

First time being rimmed 21, first time I rimmed someone was not until my 3rd boyfriend at the age of 24 who was a complete bottom and damn good one at that! :clapping:He would wake me up in the middle of the night sitting on it practically! :o

First 3some......27. 

Alcohol: 18...I was at a cousin's wedding and got pretty buzzed on the 2 bottles of champagne my sister and chugged. First time I had to be carried out of a bar cause I was too drunk was 22.  I was more of stoner. 

Weed.....first time was 12 then I completely stopped and didn't start up again until I was 18. 

Cigarettes: I think I was 15.  I wouldn't have considered myself a smoker as I smoked casually every once in a while.  I have about 4 cigarettes a week.  

Hard core drugs: Mushrooms I was about 23 and it rocked my mind so hard.  We were at Joshua Tree and let's just say I was walking the children in nature. 

Acid.....I've only done twice.  One time at gay pride in San Diego and it was too overwhelming.  My girlfriend and I decided not to go inside the festival and we played in the park instead. We laughed we cried and laughed at the clouds. 

Cocaine.....hated it and will never do it again.  I had a love/hate relationship with it for about a month when I was around 25.

First heartbreak: 18 

• Upvote 1

Kiss: 15

Heartbreak: 18

Alcohol: 20

Sex: 20 (I remember posting about it on the old forum :lol: )

Cigarettes/tobacco/marijuana: never

good for you....I wish I never would have tried them. But I don't smoke pot anymore.....at most once a month.  I think I was stoned the night I picked you up when we headed to Janet's concert at Staples and met up with my sister who definitely was stoned as well. It runs in the family let's just say. 

• Upvote 1

good for you....I wish I never would have tried them. But I don't smoke pot anymore.....at most once a month.  I think I was stoned the night I picked you up when we headed to Janet's concert at Staples and met up with my sister who definitely was stoned as well. It runs in the family let's just say. 

I wanna hang wit yall I didn't know there was a whole PJ in LA thing going on lol.