Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

Oh dear.  I didn't know we were the company.  Where's my money? :lmao: 

the person used an example of a person leaving their company to take leave by making the comparison we would be the company in this case 

First of all, I never said it was the same. It's what you call an analogy. Look it up. As far as women working with their employer until 1 month before their due date, remember we're talking about Janet as an entertainer and performer who not only has to stand on her feet and dance, but also sing. So I think as far as physical strain, it's a lot worse for her. Who's to say that Janet is being deceitful? Do you know her? Have you talked to her? Do you know something we don't? If so, you're point may be valid. However, this is PURE speculation.

An analogy is a comparison a comparison is comprised if things that are the same. You write it not me.  you can call it what you want deceit whatever she and her team were not straight forward and that's going off her team tweeting this started in December. Try and keep up. You know in December there is a possibility that you may miss days as work in the future you are honest with your employer about it. We didn't get that. We got the everything is fine the show will go on bit.  This is truth not speculation. You are using scenarios not me

Dammn...I was determined to read this whole topic...but some of ya'll wrote some damn novel sized responses. :mellow:

All I have to say on this matter is simply: CONGRATU-FUCKIN-LATIONS JANET! :excited::excited::excited:

If you are indeed pregnant, don't worry about ANY damn thing other than that precious child.

Don't worry about backlash or negativity prompted by the postponement of your tour. 

To give life is the ultimate gift in life. And you are far too talented, too kind hearted, and too beautiful inside and out

to never bless the world with any little Janets of your own! 

I'm listening to "My Baby" off Damita Jo on repeat and re-imagining as an ode to your unborn as we speak: 

"Babyyy / I'm bouts to have a baby / (Babyyy) Can't wait to meet my baby / You know mama loves youuu..

There's more to life than this tour, you see / Like a bun in my oven for Wissam and me" :lol::blush:^_^

• Upvote 6

TMZ is having s field day with Janet right now. They just posted that "Janet Jackson fans are grabbing their pitchforks" because lots of her fans want their refunds. They don't plan on going to her concert, even if she reachedules. This is an awful situation, and it is really making Janet look bad. She seriously needs to just cancel the damned tour, and at least say she'll "start a new one" and give people their refunds. 

I agree with those who say this is it for Janet. Enough people will not be buying tickets if she ever tours again. Come on Janet, just give it up, and enjoy your family!

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

Dammn...I was determined to read this whole topic...but some of ya'll wrote some damn novel sized responses. :mellow:

All I have to say on this matter is simply: CONGRATU-FUCKIN-LATIONS JANET! :excited::excited::excited:

If you are indeed pregnant, don't worry about ANY damn thing other than that precious child.

Don't worry about backlash or negativity prompted by the postponement of your tour. 

To give life is the ultimate gift in life. And you are far too talented, too kind hearted, and too beautiful inside and out

to never bless the world with little any little Janets of your own! 

I'm listening to "My Baby" off Damita Jo on repeat and re-imagining as an ode to your unborn as we speak 

"Babyyy / I'm bouts to have a baby / (Babyyy) Can't wait to meet my baby / You know mama loves youuu..

There's more to life than this tour, you see / Like a bun the my oven for Wissam and me" :lol::blush:^_^

this

^^^^ couldn't agree more.  Her touring days are probably done.  If she ever wants to return to stage ya'll better get your tickets to see her in a Vegas residency. 

I'm sure she could pull off an number ones sized tour again. 

But to be honest, I'm not even that bothered if janet tours. I only hope she continues to make music and gives us new albums to enjoy in the future. 

• Upvote 1

I'm sure she could pull off an number ones sized tour again. 

But to be honest, I'm not even that bothered if janet tours. I only hope she continues to make music and gives us new albums to enjoy in the future. 

We pretty much said the same thing at the same time lol

So I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster.. and wooooow...! ?

They are NOT happy with Jan at all.. ?

dude from customer service chuckled when I told him I was calling about getting a refund because Janet Jackson publically announced she was delaying her tour dates..

He already knew the situation, he said he's been getting call after call about people wanting their money back for their Janet tickets.. He sounded really agitated too (not with me, but with the whole situation)..

dude said that what Janet is trying to do is what Lil Wayne did recently on one of his tours.. He said Wayne went on his Twitter and announced that he was done with his tour, mid-tour, and that he wasn't going to do anymore shows.. The problem with that is Wayne never told any of his promoters he was quitting and he was still legally contracted to fulfill these shows, and thusly ended up still doing a lot of the shows he said he wasn't going to (after negotiations to drop some shows)..

the TM guy said this is exactly what Janet is trying to do.. In fact, he said to me verbatim: "she's trying to force these cancellations" ?

He went on to explain that normally, artists who are contracted with their promoters to do these shows do not announce that their bowing out until after signing the agreement with their promoters, production company and ticket distributors that the cancellation/postponement may occur..

he said she's doing this ass-backwards and that her video announcing the delay was the first, and so far only, steps she has taken to reschedule/cancel any of her remaining dates, and that she is making it look really bad for her in regards to any possible future endeavors/tours.. Especially since she has cancelled so many shows already..

you guys.. I don't knoow.. It's legitimately possible that the TM dude was just fed-up dealing wih Janet fans asking for refunds and that he was just spewing his own feelings.. But he wasn't saying to me it like all that was his opinions, he said these are the things that he and his co-workers are being told by their higher-ups...

So basically, no refunds until janet and her team have officially notified and come to an agreement with TM of the delay..

take all this info anyway ya want to... But I can't say any it is hard to believe..

• Upvote 4

Has anyone received an email from Live Nation?  I've got a ticket for the Austin show (May 26th), but haven't received word of anything yet.  

It may be taking longer than expected to work things out with the venues and make sure the dancers, band and crew are all compensated for their time.  But yes, eventually I expect a refund.   We spent real money for this show, and I expect to have it refunded.  

Honestly I think she can tour again, it's just gonna be closer to UCAP in scale if not smaller. Honestly the GP would have forgotten about this in several years.

if not smaller? Janet could easily have a succesful tour on a UCAP scale again. Easilyyyyy..she has enough hardcore fans to do so...u r crazy to think she might have to go smaller. NO legend/ or icon of her status would ever need to go smaller. She's not Ciara. 

You all keep forgetting how succesful her first leg of this tour was. :blink:  sold out shows damn near every date. The way yall talk is like it started off poorly.. wtf

• Upvote 3

So I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster.. and wooooow...! ?

They are NOT happy with Jan at all.. ?

dude from customer service chuckled when I told him I was calling about getting a refund because Janet Jackson publically announced she was delaying her tour dates..

He already knew the situation, he said he's been getting call after call about people wanting their money back for their Janet tickets.. He sounded really agitated too (not with me, but with the whole situation)..

dude said that what Janet is trying to do is what Lil Wayne did recently on one of his tours.. He said Wayne went on his Twitter and announced that he was done with his tour, mid-tour, and that he wasn't going to do anymore shows.. The problem with that is Wayne never told any of his promoters he was quitting and he was still legally contracted to fulfill these shows, and thusly ended up still doing a lot of the shows he said he wasn't going to (after negotiations to drop some shows)..

the TM guy said this is exactly what Janet is trying to do.. In fact, he said to me verbatim: "she's trying to force these cancellations" ?

He went on to explain that normally, artists who are contracted with their promoters to do these shows do not announce that their bowing out until after signing the agreement with their promoters, production company and ticket distributors that the cancellation/postponement may occur..

he said she's doing this ass-backwards and that her video announcing the delay was the first, and so far only, steps she has taken to reschedule/cancel any of her remaining dates, and that she is making it look really bad for her in regards to any possible future endeavors/tours.. Especially since she has cancelled so many shows already..

you guys.. I don't knoow.. It's legitimately possible that the TM dude was just fed-up dealing wih Janet fans asking for refunds and that he was just spewing his own feelings.. But he wasn't saying to me it like all that was his opinions, he said these are the things that he and his co-workers are being told by their higher-ups...

take all this info anyway ya want to... But I can't say any it is hard to believe..

What does that mean, she's trying to force cancellations? That's so shady. 

• Upvote 1

The top and bottom of this whole situation is this-

she's messing us all about, tells us only to believe stuff from her lips, which is always vague, doesn't address anything head on and often quotes whimsical lyrics to us rather than talking to us like adults.

just go and have your family life coz I'm bored of being messed around.

• Downvote 1