Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

tmz is posting some bullshit.  I believe everyone will get refunds.  There is no way we would not.

tmz is trash. The person in here who said TMZ  had her back more than us how do you feel now. It is not even legal to not refund when ticket masters policy us to refund cancelled or delayed shows

Edited by DasSad

Yeah, I wouldn't rush to judgement based off 1 call -- if we get more calls/explanations saying the same, I'd be very upset.

I honestly don't get what the TM person means by that. Why would she do that? Or even allegedly do that. 

if not smaller? Janet could easily have a succesful tour on a UCAP scale again. Easilyyyyy..she has enough hardcore fans to do so...u r crazy to think she might have to go smaller. NO legend/ or icon of her status would ever need to go smaller. She's not Ciara. 

You all keep forgetting how succesful her first leg of this tour was. :blink:  sold out shows damn near every date. The way yall talk is like it started off poorly.. wtf

They only focus on the negative like Europe and her "lack of promo". 

My refund is being processed. Janet announced yesterday. Give it time. :sigh: 

• Upvote 3

This is such a hot mess! Janet's ability to possibly tour in the future will be unlikely now that her reputation is in shambles. The worst part of it all is that it appears to be her fault, for the most part anyway. Janet's drive to excel, be a trendsetter and one of the overall best entertainers ever has dwindled starting from 2004 (she still hasn't properly chronicled and archived her glory days on DVD and YouTube).

The last time Janet did an arena world tour and actually completed it was with The Velvet Rope tour in '98. Almost 20 years ago.

• Upvote 1

I honestly don't get what the TM person means by that. Why would she do that? Or even allegedly do that. 

well what's obvious to me is that she should've had this planned out so that once she tells the world that she ain't performing anymore, tickets should be automatically refunded within 24 hours of that announcement..

cuz now she is forcing TM and most likely LiveNation also to play catch-up and get this all squared away.. Something that could've easily been avoided had she gotten this squared away, say, last week maybe..

I'm reminded that in the video, Janet did say that she wanted us, the fans, to know first!!

this thought crossed my mind, and yes it's pure speculation: What if since LiveNation reportedly pulled the plug on the Europe shows without telling Janet, she's now done the same thing to LiveNation regarding the US leg..?!

:blink:

• Upvote 2

All you bishes will buy tour tickets when she returns. But don't go around acting like industry experts saying things like "she can't tour anymore" You literally don't know that. You're only assuming 

I hope you narcissists all find you Great Forever 

if sales were an issue this time round, they'll be an even bigger issue next time after all this cancellation mess.

I'm reminded that in the video, Janet did say that she wanted us, the fans, to know first!!

this thought crossed my mind, and yes it's pure speculation: What if since LiveNation reportedly pulled the plug on the Europe shows without telling Janet, she's now done the same thing to LiveNation regarding the US leg..?!

:blink:

as a European fan i would have appreciated if she had 1) specifically mentioned Europe when she said that the tour will continue ASAP

or 2) acknowledged us fans here she cancalled on.

she's done neither, she's not coming back and she's not bothered.

So you don't know... So why comment?

well i've got a brain in my head, capable of assessing the world around me, seeing patterns and coming to conclusions.

Perhaps you live in some bizarre opinion vacuum and are unable to use your brain logically, I don't know.

if ticket sales were a sore point first time round, why would that problem not be a bigger problem after multiple cancellations.

Use your brain lad. 

So you don't know... So why comment?

Norm, I appreciate your passion for always looking at the brighter side of things, and the fact that you're such a staunch supporter of Janet and seemingly every career move she's ever made..

but you have over 27k posts (just on this messageboard)... You can't honestly say that each one of those posts was about a topic you knew 100% about and that all of those comments you've made over the years have contained absolutely 0% speculation or assumption..

Can you..?

• Upvote 3

well i've got a brain in my head, capable of assessing the world around me, seeing patterns and coming to conclusions.

That's the problem.. You think you're opinion is fact.. It is not.. It could be logical but that doesn't make it true

You're creating your own truth.. Your "expert" (ha) opinion doesn't matter... Janet will be back.. You will probably buy tickets bc you have some weird obsession with someone you don't like anymore.. 

That's the problem.. You think you're opinion is fact.. It is not.. It could be logical but that doesn't make it true

You're creating your own truth.. Your "expert" (ha) opinion doesn't matter... Janet will be back.. You will probably buy tickets bc you have some weird obsession with someone you don't like anymore.. 

Arg lad you're proper simple you yano

You're like some vapid PR-bot , churching out passive-aggressive chit chat 

• Downvote 1

Norm, I appreciate your passion for always looking at the brighter side of things, and the fact that you're such a staunch supporter of Janet and seemingly every career move she's ever made..

but you have over 27k posts (just on this messageboard)... You can't honestly say that each one of those posts was about a topic you knew 100% about and that all of those comments you've made over the years have contained absolutely 0% speculation or assumption..

Can you..?

SCALPED. 

By a newbie no less. 

-_- 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Can you..?

My post count and how long I've been a member has nothing to do anything.. I could have 1 post or 3 billion.. I could have been here 10 years or 200 years.. Why does that matter? Who cares what I said in the past... That has nothing to do with this situation... Janet wants a family.. end of story.. Get over it 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They only focus on the negative like Europe and her "lack of promo". 

My refund is being processed. Janet announced yesterday. Give it time. :sigh: 

This is driving me up a fucking wall. I feel so bad for Janet, and I have no idea how to defend her. I don't understand shit about how the refunds work. My understanding is, that LN will not refund them the money, if it's a postponed concert. They will only refund if it's cancelled?