Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

I think there are other things she can work on in her current state - videos, tour DVDs. If they're serious about continuing the tour, they would have to release videos just to try and keep people even remotedly interested in an Unbreakable Tour ....in 2017 :unsure:

didn't her ass not too long ago tweet a pic of the janet.tour being edited and we still ain't seen shit?

• Upvote 1

didn't her ass not too long ago tweet a pic of the janet.tour being edited and we still ain't seen shit?

yeah... who knows what that was about coz we never get told shit.

communication is not her strong point.

yeah... who knows what that was about coz we never get told shit.

communication is not her strong point.

That clip was for the Fresh off the boat episode. Which aired on Valentine's Day.

You guys are just gonna have to accept the fact that Janet has chosen her family (her baby and her husband) over her career. I can't even say I'm mad. Just let Janet do what she gotta do. She has had such a long career. She deserves this. Granted I don't like the way this era has turned out. Its her call.

• Upvote 6

That clip was for the Fresh off the boat episode. Which aired on Valentine's Day.

You guys are just gonna have to accept the fact that Janet has chosen her family (her baby and her husband) over her career. I can't even say I'm mad. Just let Janet do what she gotta do. She has had such a long career. She deserves this. Granted I don't like the way this era has turned out. Its her call.

why bother starting a tour then

The baby wasn't on board at the time the tour and album were being planned. But she should definitely just cancel the rest of it.

yeah i get u

but she did nothing career wise between 2009 and 2005, and now she she just has to plan a family bang in the middle of a tour that wasn't selling well

i call bullshit

yeah i get u

but she did nothing career wise between 2009 and 2005, and now she she just has to plan a family bang in the middle of a tour that wasn't selling well

i call bullshit

So you don't believe she's pregnant? She married Wissam in 2012. If they started trying right after and it didn't take until now....I can see that happening. Conceiving a child isn't as easy as people may think. It can take years for some couples. 

• Upvote 2

why bother starting a tour then

That's what I said and if nobody thinks Wissam ain't got a big say so in telling Janet what to do about kids then they some damn fools. He already said his family are merchants and trust me he getting Janet into being one too that's why she's selling diamonds. He wants kids to keep this whole family thing going for ages.

yeah i get u

i call bullshit

Well the tour was selling well until she started cancelling dates and stopped promoting it

Edited by JoeJoe

That's what I said and if nobody thinks Wissam ain't got a big say so in telling Janet what to do about kids then they some damn fools

Well the tour was selling well until she started cancelling dates and stopped promoting it

Well of course he has a big say so. He is her husband. If they have a chance to have kids now. They had better take it.

• Upvote 1

So you don't believe she's pregnant? She married Wissam in 2012. If they started trying right after and it didn't take until now....I can see that happening. Conceiving a child isn't as easy as people may think. It can take years for some couples. 

i believe she may have taken the decision to have a child, via whatever method. But I believe that the poor sales, prior cancellations/postponements have led her to decide that she's going to go ahead and  have her child, rather than try to resuscitate a failing tour,  whereas had all dates been sellouts, I believe the tour would have gone more or less problem-free.

I believe she will eventually cancel the remaining dates, i think we are stupid to think that if she postpones because she is PLANNING family, that she'll get back on the road after giving birth to a new born baby.

i think she possibly thinks that she is letting us down gently, and i believe she is trying to do her best, but that, due to absolute lack of promotion, poor sales etc, she's decided to scrap the tour and won't just say so outright.

i don't hold any of it against her and i wish her nothing but health and success with her child

Edited by all4U

That's what I said and if nobody thinks Wissam ain't got a big say so in telling Janet what to do about kids then they some damn fools. He already said his family are merchants and trust me he getting Janet into being one too that's why she's selling diamonds. He wants kids to keep this whole family thing going for ages.

yeah I agree. But it leaves me confused. I always had janet down as a bit of a feminist, not afraid & in control of her sexuality, her opinions etc, sure of herself and happy to express herself...

but basically now all I see is some rich middle eastern business man's wife, selling her jewellery and performing at rich events in dubai!?... i feel he has a massive influence over her.

the tour wasn't selling well in Europe... 

• Upvote 1

yeah I agree. But it leaves me confused. I always had janet down as a bit of a feminist, not afraid & in control of her sexuality, her opinions etc, sure of herself and happy to express herself...

but basically now all I see is some rich middle eastern business man's wife, selling her jewellery and performing at rich events in dubai!?... i feel he has a massive influence over her.

the tour wasn't selling well in Europe... 

Please! Janet has a man with money and power. If he tell her ass what to do she gon do it especially him being her husband. She's always done what her men tell her to do. I'm not saying she doesn't have her own mind cause we all know she does but when it comes down to it Wissam is the one in "Control" and he's "got lots of it". Yeah the tour wasn't selling well in Europe cause her ass stopped promoting. I honestly got so happy that she was finally gonna tour overseas and get her international fan base back but she stuck her foot right up my black ass.

• Upvote 1

Please! Janet has a man with money and power. If he tell her ass what to do she gon do it especially him being her husband. She's always done what her men tell her to do. I'm not saying she doesn't have her own mind cause we all know she does but when it comes down to it Wissam is the one in "Control" and he's "got lots of it". Yeah the tour wasn't selling well in Europe cause her ass stopped promoting. I honestly got so happy that she was finally gonna tour overseas and get her international fan base back but she stuck her foot right up my black ass.

:lol::lol::lol:

would you like me to rim it better?

I can see how some would be skeptical. You can also see the lack of tweets from her peers giving congrats. No one wants to touch this.   Her people started the whole  hashtag pray for Janet like she was in her last days turns out it was just an IVF procedure.  

I agree, but I don't think that effort will be made - it's just so sad... why is so little being done? DVD- Not sure if I would pay £10/£15 for a DVD of a tour that cancelled on me.

some high quality tour videos on her youtube would be a pretty basic arse start, and at least 1 music video for a second song off the album. - sadly, I've come to the conclusion that these are probably deluded pipe dreams.

Well, there has been a "sudden change" whatever that is . I've pretty much lost interest but who knows how things will pan out. I'm quite convinced that in Europe it'll be very hard to repair the damage if at all. At this stage I want her to live her Great Forever out of the limelight. I hate seeing all the negativity around her at the moment.

Well, there has been a "sudden change" whatever that is . I've pretty much lost interest but who knows how things will pan out. I'm quite convinced that in Europe it'll be very hard to repair the damage if at all. At this stage I want her to live her Great Forever out of the limelight. I hate seeing all the negativity around her at the moment.

Sadly most of the negativity is coming from her own fan base

Wissam is religious and IVF is forbidden in Islam. Also, she's way too old for IVF. Her likelihood of conceiving is unlikely. I still don't believe she's pregnant. I think she's resting up to take care of a child. 

IVF is not forbidden. You are allowed to do it only if it is your only option and your husbands sperm has to be involved. They forbid surrogates. How do you rest up to take care of a child? 

• Upvote 1