Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

I'm gonna be honest. I'm happy for her, and I know she's excited, but I don't get this scheduling. Why not get some healthy college student to  carry the baby? It's not just the tour I'm thinking about but she's had a few health scares. Why risk it?

I'm gonna be honest. I'm happy for her, and I know she's excited, but I don't get this scheduling. Why not get some healthy college student to  carry the baby? It's not just the tour I'm thinking about but she's had a few health scares. Why risk it?

don't worry she probably have the best doctors around her. my neighbour had a baby at 47 yo and all went ok. 

+ I guess a woman wanna have the pregnancy experience. 

bro she's 50. A doctor would more likely tell her to adopt. If she had issues finishing a tour due to health reasons carrying a child for 9 months is not possible. It's hard enough getting through menstrual cramps each month 

A SHOW = ONE SINGLULAR SHOW = DUBAI 

She can have a surrogate.. That option is more plausible 

That's All we are ever gonna hear from Janet again. Back to hiding in Dubai.   If we ever see a baby she will never say if she had it or adopted it.  The tour is done. Nice excuse Jan.  This her saying she's retiring basically and the timing is just the icing on the cake for this era.  She should have used this excuse instead of the surgery one. Anyways I dunno how I feel. I'm kind of indifferent. Loved unbreakable and the tour. She'll be a good mom. It's a wrap 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Why would she need to rest if she's adopting? Did y'all watch the video?

That's something she always says. I need rest and she may  but I don't think that is pregnancy related. Especially this early on. You don't start needing rest until about the 5th month really. Most women still work up until the 9th month. Halle Berry filmed X men 3 months pregnant 

A SHOW = ONE SINGLULAR SHOW = DUBAI 

She can have a surrogate.. That option is more plausible 

I can see a surragote. And make her ass sign some lengthy contracts. That's Janet's kid 

Wow!! It surprises me how soo many fans are fuckin disappointed!! Really?! Whether you got the chance to see her or not, it's HER LIFE! For those who didn't, you're getting your money back. For those who did, but are skeptical of the announcement really need to get a life! Another really?! Who cares if she's lying or not? That's the hole she's dug for herself.

I, for one, am ecstatic!! I literally screamed when she said "expanding the family." At first, my heart was beating 100 MPH because I thought she was gonna say something terrible about her health or her family. But I'm relieved and extremely happy.

• Upvote 4

I want to believe this...really I do... But I mean, I dunnooo.. After seeing that screenshot of her June 6th tour date barely being half full/empty, I have my doubts.. I think she's gotten really good at which excuses to use to ensure the minimum amount of backlash/negativity..

first she postponed US dates due to "surgery".. Could that have been her team/LN telling Jan they needed more time to sell tix? The whole time she's getting well wishes and sympathy from folks..

then she cancelled the entirety of the Euro leg.. With literally not one ounce of anything appearing as a reason/excuse (couldn't use the "surgery" excuse that time)..

now the whole remaining tour is OFF for good and she pulls out the "mother" of all excuses possible: "l'm going to have a baby!" (not her exact words, but basically)..

Idk if I'm buying it, did everyone see all the tickets remaining to be sold??

this is a win-win for her.. She gets to cancel the tour and at the same time getting heaps of "congratulations" spewed upon her.. And then if/when she doesn't have a baby, she can use the miscarriage excuse or her age as an excuse, and then, guess what..?! She'll get even more sympathy..

i want to believe this, I really do... But something just seems odd about it all..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1