Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

That's something she always says. I need rest and she may  but I don't think that is pregnancy related. Especially this early on. You don't start needing rest until about the 5th month really. Most women still work up until the 9th month. Halle Berry filmed X men 3 months pregnant 

I can see a surragote. And make her ass sign some lengthy contracts. That's Janet's kid 

she's 50. She pretty much has to be in bed rest

• Upvote 1

I want to believe this...really I do... But I mean, I dunnooo.. After seeing that screenshot of her June 6th tour date barely being half full/empty, I have my doubts.. I think she's gotten really good at which excuses to use to ensure the minimum amount of backlash/negativity..

first she postponed US dates due to "surgery".. Could that have been her team/LN telling Jan they needed more time to sell tix? The whole time she's getting well wishes and sympathy from folks..

then she cancelled the entirety of the Euro leg.. With literally not one ounce of anything appearing as a reason/excuse (couldn't use the "surgery" excuse that time)..

now the whole remaining tour is OFF for good and she pulls out the "mother" of all excuses possible: "l'm going to have a baby!" (not her exact words, but basically)..

Idk if I'm buying it, did everyone see all the tickets remaining to be sold??

this is a win-win for her.. She gets to cancel the tour and at the same time getting heaps of "congratulations" spewed upon her.. And then if/when she doesn't have a baby, she can use the miscarriage excuse or her age as an excuse, and then, guess what..?! She'll get even more sympathy..

i want to believe this, I really do... But something just seems odd about it all..

You are dark dude. But I could see it... She was extremely vague and oddly specific about her choice of words. "Planning a family." Like, did Wissam squirt in your puss or not? You approved for adoption or not? Sounds like she needs time to just think about what to do. :asham: 

And Dr's orders... who, Dr Pepper? :umm: 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I want to believe this...really I do... But I mean, I dunnooo.. After seeing that screenshot of her June 6th tour date barely being half full/empty, I have my doubts.. I think she's gotten really good at which excuses to use to ensure the minimum amount of backlash/negativity..

first she postponed US dates due to "surgery".. Could that have been her team/LN telling Jan they needed more time to sell tix? The whole time she's getting well wishes and sympathy from folks..

then she cancelled the entirety of the Euro leg.. With literally not one ounce of anything appearing as a reason/excuse (couldn't use the "surgery" excuse that time)..

now the whole remaining tour is OFF for good and she pulls out the "mother" of all excuses possible: "l'm going to have a baby!" (not her exact words, but basically)..

this is a win-win for her.. She gets to cancel the tour and at the same time getting heaps of "congratulations" spewed upon her.. And then if/when she doesn't have a baby, she can use the miscarriage excuse or her age as an excuse, and then, guess what..?! She'll get even more sympathy..

i want to believe this, I really do... But something just seems odd about it all..

yeah I am assuming they saw the shows were not selling. I don't know about going that far as using a miscarriage as an excuse. I don't think she is that mean. But she could have done this when she was missing for 8 years. The timing is a head scratcher 

• Upvote 3

now the whole remaining tour is OFF for good and she pulls out the big guns of all excuses possible: "l'm going to have a baby!" (not her exact words, but basically)..

I'm not convinced she's having a baby. But please be mindful of your surroundings. It's a bit much to imply she's plotting an elaborate miscarriage.

She needs to hurry and release the new video.. I can see the headlines already:

Janet Jackson is having a...dammn baby..?!

I'm gonna get my LIFE when I see it, because you just know one of the blogs is going to run with that headline!

• Upvote 1

Detective Roc on the case:

She implied that she was pregnant. She said I hope you guys understand why I need to do this now, i.e. her biological clock. She also said she needs rest which is totally understandable being pregnant at her age, it's extremely risky. 

However, if she is indeed with child, she is already 3 months along or more because you don't announce a pregnancy to anyone before that time. So she knew she was pregnant a while ago. So why this song and dance of "scheduling conflicts" and just canceling the European leg? If she was pregnant clearly she would not be able to do the US leg either. 

Verdict: Her honesty is not Unbreakable. <_< She's lying through those perfect white teeth of hers. -_- 

• Upvote 5

Detective Roc on the case:

She implied that she was pregnant. She said I hope you guys understand why I need to do this now, i.e. her biological clock. She also said she needs rest which is totally understandable being pregnant at her age, it's extremely risky. 

However, if she is indeed with child, she is already 3 months along or more because you don't announce a pregnancy to anyone before that time. So she knew she was pregnant a while ago. So why this song and dance of "scheduling conflicts" and just canceling the European leg? If she was pregnant clearly she would not be able to do the US leg either. 

Verdict: Her honesty is not Unbreakable. <_< She's lying through those perfect white teeth of hers. -_- 

How is it that Murder, She Wrote ran for 12 seasons and you're in here stuck with us?

• Upvote 3

Wow!! It surprises me how soo many fans are fuckin disappointed!! Really?! Whether you got the chance to see her or not, it's HER LIFE! For those who didn't, you're getting your money back. For those who did, but are skeptical of the announcement really need to get a life! Another really?! Who cares if she's lying or not? That's the hole she's dug for herself.

I, for one, am ecstatic!! I literally screamed when she said "expanding the family." At first, my heart was beating 100 MPH because I thought she was gonna say something terrible about her health or her family. But I'm relieved and extremely happy.

This!!!!

I was so damn happy when I saw this! I never thought I'd see Janet become a mom. That baby is going to be beautiful!!!! I would rather see Janet becoming a mother than having another successful tour anyday. She's been there done that! On the downside....we will hardly ever see her or the baby....Dammmmn baby!!!!

• Upvote 2

I'm watching our local news over here and the news anchor said "Janet Jackson won't be together again with any of her fans anytime soon, because her and husband are planning their family"... I damn near busted up laughing.. #puns

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why live nation would insure her if she was planning a pregnancy all along. Whether it be an adoption, surrogate or natrual. Wouldn't she have to inform them ahead of time? Kinda fishy... 

they probably informed her that the US leg would be pulled like Europe thus this announcement.  Kathy Ireland is talking about keep your tickets. They can't even get their stories together. I'm actually glad the era is over. I think this is what Janet and particularly Wissam wanted. 

they probably informed her that the US leg would be pulled like Europe thus this announcement.  Kathy Ireland is talking about keep your tickets. They can't even get their stories together. I'm actually glad the era is over. I think this is what Janet and particularly Wissam wanted. 

Can you link?

First congrats to what they're building, but IMO the excuse came after the idea to cancel the tour. I wholeheartedly believe Janet knew the US dates were going to be cancelled when the Euro dates were. 

I think we all could feel the shows being brought to an end, but she couldn't just say it before Dubai. So what I think is, they decided to take the time they have & "work on a family". Also, adopting doesn't make sense to rest. 

Anyway, the timing is so convenient vs the years hiatus she took. 

• Upvote 1