Janet & Wissam Having a Baby

J.

This is just wishful thinking, but now that the cat's out of the bag, I hope she'll be less secretive going forward. One can dream, right?

:( She will be more secretive than ever now.   We may never even see her again.  I just hope she doesn't use masks like MJ did. 

• Upvote 1

Valid point. I think she started when she took time off to prepare for the planning. And maybe she was afraid of it not happening so she kept it vague but I do think she did some damage to herself with the secrecy. It's hard to maintain good will and trust when people can't understand what's going on. 

I realy lay wanted to see her again in May but this is more important. So congrats to her. I honestly never thought she'd be a mom and maybe she thought the same thing too and a had a change of heart. 

I relate to everything you wrote. There's a lot of complications that come along with this and we know Janet isn't willing to share every detail. She probably wanted to wait until she was sure.

She's the #6 trending topic on Twitter right now (was #3 about an hour ago).. When I clicked on it, one of the top words trending with "Janet Jackson" is the word "refund"..! Lol people are saying she needs to flat-out cancel the tour because Tifketmaster/StubHub won't automatically issue refunds if it's just postponed.. ?

• Upvote 1

I really hope she does return.. That would be the ultimate apology/thank you to those who have been effected by all this, yourself and myself included.. But if Janet doesn't like touring/promoting now, we can only hope she'll be wanting to do it in her 50's with her first born child at home..

and to be real, you're right.. I have only seen that 6/6 date that was posted in another thread, missing a TON of seats.. But I can't help but wonder.. what if all the dates had completely sold out already? Would we be seeing the same chain of events? If she truly is with child, then possibly so...

But I just can't help feeling there's far more going on behind the scenes than what has come from her lips..

She doesn't hate promoting. That's silly speculation.. The budget didn't have room for it

She would still have 

Assuming is a dangerous Game