"Enjoy" (Extended Mix) .....wow!

Dal

idk who made this or where it came from, but I found this on Twitter and it's gooood.. It's my favorite track from 20Y-NO and it actually made me like it even more! loads of unheard vocals!

almost makes me less bitter bout what's been going on with her..

• Upvote 9

Don't take this the wrong way.. But you should probably rebrand since that name is.. Well.. Common :shifty: :asham: (don't take that the wrong way)

True but I had that name since the message board existed on Janet's old site and when they took it down and Angela created this home for us in 2010 I ran with it....I have alway been FreeXone9 as 9 is my birth number.  But maybe it's time for a rebirth.  :lmao:  I'm gonna change it!  

• Upvote 1

True but I had that name since the message board existed on Janet's old site and when they took it down and Angela created this home for us in 2010 I ran with it....I have alway been FreeXone9 as 9 is my birth number.  But maybe it's time for a rebirth.  :lmao:  I'm gonna change it!  

the new name is boss

• Upvote 1