Rumor: Tour Dates Postponed to 2017

Kishi

This feels like Him trying to get attention by pulling a Qaadir. Too little too late. 
I like his shirt though. 

Well he's got over 100,000 subscribers but yeah he put a little extra on it but not too much. He's a Janet fan himself and if he wanted to really diss her he would have. He did say he respects her trying to make a family but he's making sense about a few things.

he makes a lot of sense and yew mad

They always are. They trying to pretend the majority of Janet fans aren't upset or disappointed but they are.

Well he's got over 100,000 subscribers but yeah he put a little extra on it but not too much. He's a Janet fan himself and if he wanted to really diss her he would have. He did say he respects her trying to make a family but he's making sense about a few things.

They always are. They trying to pretend the majority of Janet fans aren't upset or disappointed but they are.

Just saying that this screams attention whore to me. Id have no prob if he had done it right after we got the news but now? it doesn't make sense to make a video about it now. 

• Upvote 1

Just saying that this screams attention whore to me. Id have no prob if he had done it right after we got the news but now? it doesn't make sense to make a video about it now. 

well as he said he's been thinking about it for a while and he said he wasn't gonna say anything but he kept thinking about it. It is what it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You could've easily avoided this entire thread dedicated to this very topic

Do you see me discussing much on this thread?  No.  I keep seeing the thread pop up and wonder what else could you guys be talking about?  Didn't you get your refund?  Whether the tour is postponed or not it's not happening now so you get your refund.  It's that simple. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Do you see me discussing much on this thread?  No.  I keep seeing the thread pop up and wonder what else could you guys be talking about?  Didn't you get your refund?  Whether the tour is postponed or not it's not happening now so you get your refund.  It's that simple. 

have I been in here posting since then?

You wonder? Well stop being curious. They're complaining. Scroll past. Again, you chose to enter a thread you didn't have to. I'm trying to help YOU out, because you seem to be at your wit's end. They're not going to stop so what are you gonna do? Keep posting the same shit? Lol don't you sound like the people you're tired of?

Edited by J.
  • Upvote 2

You wonder? Well stop being curious. They're complaining. Scroll past. Again, you chose to enter a thread you didn't have to. I'm trying to help YOU out, because you seem to be at your wit's end. They're not going to stop so what are you gonna do? Keep posting the same shit? Lol don't you sound like the people you're tired of?

DFGHFDFGFGDFHJ well drag them

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Actually not as I don't complain on here much except every now and then when members are beating the subject at hand with a dead horse.  I'm pretty succinct with what I'm posting about but I get what you are saying.  I don't get into rebuttals as it pointless as I can't do anything about it.