Tinashe lookin BAD with Janet in the background!

Dal

Well they have some things in common - she has just cancelled half of her European tour. I thought about traveling to see her, thank God I changed my mind lol.

I wouldn't really call it a full on tour as it was a club tour even here in the U.S. She performed at Webster Hall in New York which is a big dance hall.

• Upvote 1

I like Tinashe... She's cute, have some good songs and she's a true Janet fan! <3
She's starting her carrer, have a long way to go yet. Remember, before Control Janet gave birth do Dream Street LOL

And Tinashe's learning all the steps... she also cancelled her world tour recently.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldj92kzJou1qzjix8.gif

The girl can dance her ass off and she actually has vocals (sorry Ciara) but her problem is the music. Its not connecting well enough for her to become mainstream. It sounds so limited to me.  

Oh, and I hate the pictures. Looks corny. Like a high school girl tryna be sexy. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

I like Tinashe... She's cute, have some good songs and she's a true Janet fan! <3
She's starting her carrer, have a long way to go yet. Remember, before Control Janet gave birth do Dream Street LOL

And Tinashe's learning all the steps... she also cancelled her world tour recently.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldj92kzJou1qzjix8.gif

Ain't QUEEN Fucking amazing?! Her mixtapes slay, Aquarius was soooo good. I wish she'd stop fighting labels and get back on track ?

Amethyst is amaze ????????

• Upvote 2

This thread isn't really Janet related 

she looks as bad as her shit music 

well yeah but there's nothing left to say about Janet.

Era done finished, that's a wrap the end curtains closed thanks bye x mwah cya traaa 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3