I've always thought Janet is one of the most beautiful women ever!

So glad she got a nose job back in the day.... Could you just imagine...?

Nah....Janet didn't need a nose job. Her nose wasn't big at all. But when you have damn near all of your family members including the one you look up to the most (Michael) getting one....what's a young girl with insecurities to do. I wish that Joe and Katherine had instilled into their kids just how beautiful they were. But when you have a father who makes fun of your looks especially your nose. I can see how the nose obsession can start. Mike and Toya took it to far. The others knew when to stop. 

I always get so mad when people say "Oh Janet only looks as good as she does because she's gotten so much work done". I say "Bish where"???? The people who have gotten the most work done are the ones who looks the most fucked up....I mean have they not seen Lil Kim!

• Upvote 2

Pre nose job Janet looked equally stunning. Janet knew when to stop unlike her brother Michael whose nose was knifed up so bad it fell off. Had to wear a prosthetic one

15x691t.jpg

eh... Like I said, I'm glad she got her nose done just the one time..