Did you ever shit in your pants?

Aquaria

One time about 6 years ago.. I was working and needed to shit baaaaad!!

the only bathroom around at the time was being used (door locked) and so I waited outside the door for about 5 mins, pacing back and forth to keep my shit in..

then right when the guy came out and I started walking in, it's like my bowels just evacuated themselves... All in my boxer briefs.. So I went in, took everything off, wiped up, and threw my underwear into the bottom of the trash can and procedes with my day...

shit sucked tho..

• Upvote 2

the maintenance people came early one morning here, and I was still in bed asleep so I got up to let them in and I knew then I had to shit, and they went str8 for the bathroom to check for leaks, I was like nooooooo.....so I sat on my bed in my room and tried like all hell to hold it, but it didn't work :(...it came watery at first, then they left and I said oh well shower now 

kBUntMB_zpscyuukca8.gif

I LOVES IT, I only recall it happening in like middleschool....simple story of it's recess and you go off alone cause you think it's a fart, but you find out it's a shart.......and the boys bathroom is far......threw the the underwear away cleaned down and just hoped to Gawd nobody noticed. I was underwearlesss...on the otherside it was my very 1st time being comando...and I liked it....too much.....so I don't do that often. #SuchASexualBeing

But yea I like to think I kind of got the practice of knowing where the bathroom is and being in a decent radius in case of a emergency exit. 

Edited by jarrylf