Prince has passed away (age 57)

T.C

There is now lots of talk about him dying from an overdose. This actually makes sense now, than the flu. Damn it to hell. Fucking drugs are taking our legends from us!

he never did drugs. I don't care what that autopsy says. If they use this as the reason this means he was murdered. People need to wake up. He was very outspoken of this industry and world 

• Upvote 1

There is now lots of talk about him dying from an overdose. This actually makes sense now, than the flu. Damn it to hell. Fucking drugs are taking our legends from us!

There was a blind item a week ago saying a black singer had AIDS since the 90s and was taking medication up until two years ago when a religious nut told him he was cured so he stopped taking medication and that he was close to dying. People have been speculating since last week that it was Prince. I refuse to believe it so I'm going to wait for the autopsy result. 

Edited by Dammn Bu

There was a blind item a week ago saying a black singer had AIDS since the 90s and was taking medication up until two years ago when a religious nut told him he was cured so he stopped taking medication and that he was close to dying. People have been speculating since last week that it was Prince. I refuse to believe it so I'm going to wait for the autopsy result. 

I don't think Prince was that stupid.

He was admitted to the hospital last week for the shot they give people who OD on opiates according to TMZ

I'm not going to get into speculation but this could be very true.  Prince admitted to being very promiscuous in his early days.  Supposedly he was battling pneumonia for the last 3 weeks and when you are HIV positive, pneumonia kicks it in into full blown AIDS. Prince has been taking care of himself for the last 25 years even resorting to being celibate.  At this point it doesn't matter how he died though.  We lost an amazing soul and genius. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder if it was Vanity

I do remember him passing up a surgery awhile back because if his religious beliefs and he did not want to use another persons blood so I can believe him rejecting meds.  People saw him at Walgreen though so he must have been taking something.  I dont think he was an addict and I dont think he overdosed on anything.  I do find it funny how all of a sudden people are trying to dig up this 20,000 song vault of his.  It sounds very similar to when MJ died.  We know how Prince liked to control his music.  Jimmy talked about the vault of access hollywood.  He talked to Prince about producing some of the songs.  Hopefully if his music is released they will let people like Jimmy handle it and not a slime ball like LA Reid 

• Upvote 1

Y'all notice Janet hasn't said anything about Prince? She was a huge fan of his. I know she must be hurting.

That was odd. I thought her team would tweet something

Janet don't funk with Prince after she took his producers and made them rich

Prince didn't like Janet. 

i thought that was common knowledge  :umm: 

don't matter if he liked her or if she liked him. She was a super fan and as a Janet fan you should know she went to his shows as a teen and was inspired.  Morris Day did not have the best relationship at times with Prince but he still showed love because prince was an inspiration to him. Only triflin people would think a person would not pay respect to the dead over some beef. 

don't matter if he liked her or if she liked him. She was a super fan and as a Janet fan you should know she went to his shows as a teen and was inspired.  

Only triflin people would think a person would not pay respect to the dead over some beef. 

That was 40 years ago :umm: 

She hasn't tweeted anything and it's kinda too late. I don't care if she does or doesn't but she's not and She is under no obligation to tweet about a celebrity's death

don't matter if he liked her or if she liked him. She was a super fan and as a Janet fan you should know she went to his shows as a teen and was inspired.  Morris Day did not have the best relationship at times with Prince but he still showed love because prince was an inspiration to him. Only triflin people would think a person would not pay respect to the dead over some beef. 

And there you have it. He is perfect example. Anyway way after Jimmy and Terry started working with Janet she would still say how much she liked Prince.

• Upvote 2

Janet don't funk with Prince after she took his producers and made them rich

Prince didn't like Janet. 

i thought that was common knowledge  :umm: 

Really? Did he ever say this? LWND was originally planned to be a duet with him and I don't think he ever spoke negatively of her.

He even performed WHYDFML at one of his last concerts.

We'll never know how close they were, but I do think that, at the very least, they had mutual respect for one another.

Y'all notice Janet hasn't said anything about Prince? She was a huge fan of his. I know she must be hurting.

Not that Janet uses her Twitter/usually comments on anything...but considering she has stated in the past he was her idol growing up, I thought she would.

Really? Did he ever say this? LWND was originally planned to be a duet with him and I don't think he ever spoke negatively of her.

We'll never know how close they were, but I do think that, at the very least, they had mutual respect for one another.

Prince did a radio interview where his comment about Janet could be seen as shade, the interviewer basically threw some artists names out there and Prince gave his opinion, it went "Michael Jackson?"  ..Prince said "genius"......"Janet Jackson?"......Prince said "sister of a genius" :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Prince did a radio interview where his comment about Janet could be seen as shade, the interviewer basically threw some artists names out there and Prince gave his opinion, it went "Michael Jackson?"  ..Prince said "genius"......"Janet Jackson?"......Prince said "sister of a genius" :coffee:

Oooh... Didn't know that.

Kinda shady

• Upvote 1

Damn. :umm: 

• Upvote 1

again no tea no shade, we all knew Prince had some issues related to Jimmy and Terry, and those two made Janet huge, so let Prince feel some kinda way whatever, whats' bigger is despite all that Janet never waived in her stanning for Prince....never

• Upvote 2

Thank you

Jimmy / Janet wished... Prince clearly declined but he wasn't needed anyways 

That was in 2013 and that song was suppose to be for Prince so that's why he performed it 

They weren't close IMO. Missy & Janet? Sure.. Prince and Janet. No.