Janet; Please don't go.

Jodienda76

Sheila E was.  Morris Day was.  Jimmy still was.  Terry still was.  Pink still was.  Chaka Khan still was. Meshell ndegeocello was.  They were all dissed by prince.  Pink called him rude.  Meshell called him rude. The whole Time crew made fun of him on national radio. They all still gave their condolences.  I am not around Janet so I dont know who she mentions and neither do you.   It is human nature to feel saddened about someone passing regardless. It has nothing to do with being dissed.  I have been dissed by people before but if they pass it would not bring me joy.  And yes I would still be a fan.  I still am after all this.  I would call this era a diss.  

How can she both control her twitter team and also not be the one sending tweets?  If that is how her operation works as you say that means she gives them whatever message she wants out and they tweet it so in essence she does send out her own tweets based on your logic.  Being a social media team goes beyond sending out a tweet.  It is also about coming up with creative concepts like they are doing right now with the gifs.  You probably have never been in a board meeting but that is how it works. You hire people who know a specific field they bring you ideas and you say yes or no.  The ideas that have been brought to the table so far have been brutal which is why I say her social media team is a disaster.  

You mention all those people but they aren't Janet and she clearly didn't have time to tweet about Prince :coffee: 

If you don't know how that's possible then you really don't know what you're talking about :sigh: 

She hired someone to control her Twitter. She has the final say at what hits her social media. End of story. Some posts are by her from her computer; some aren't. It's not rocket science.

She has the final say and you literally said that