Janet; Please don't go.

Jodienda76

That you should be grateful that she's still here instead crying over spilled milk, cus its rather small in comparison to losing her. Other fans are losing their favs Yearly. Ours is still here. 

You people need to save your ridiculous "you should be grateful" blah, blah, boo, hiss bullshit. Just because I'm not happy with the way a person handles a situation, celebrities included, and am critical, it dosent mean that I don't live them. It also dosent make them immune from critizism. This has nothing to do with it, but you and Game seem to continue to attack those whom are not kissing Janet's ass, and who dont see this era as flawed, empty, and lacking interest. Both of you are going to have to get the fuck over it, and if you keep bringing it up, then deal with it. I love my Janet, and I would be devastated if something happened to her. That still dosen't take away that Madonna wiped the floor with her as far as the way the Unbrekable, VS Rebel Heart was handled. If ou don't like to hear honest opinions, then both of you shut the fuck up about it already! Otherwise, youre not going to win this argument, no matter how many pathetic excuses you want to make for Janet. Other than that, yes you are right. The current events are definitely spilled milk compared to something bad happening to Janet.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Prince will be different he was a musician, and he was prolific in making music, he's probably got an entire vault of music never heard, more than any other artist that has passed

Sis, Prince's vault is famous! Like it's an actual vault in Paisley Park that is filled with physical unreleased music. 

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/mar/19/i-would-hide-4-u-whats-in-princes-secret-vault

• Upvote 1

Well yea the probably is what threw me, like no it's a thing lol.

I'd LOVE it if Janet has a vault but I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't, but I wouldn't  give guessing any weight until I hear more, I DO KNOW from sources there's ALOT of fully finished tracks and demos, and unfinished demos/songs from every era that have never seen the light of day. 

Well yea the probably is what threw me, like no it's a thing lol.

I'd LOVE it if Janet has a vault but I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't, but I wouldn't  give guessing any weight until I hear more, I DO KNOW from sources there's ALOT of fully finished tracks and demos, and unfinished demos/songs from every era that have never seen the light of day. 

oh Id wonder what Janet has left over especially from this last album

And this is exactly why I wasn't at all mad at Janet for her recent postponements. It sadden me so bad to come to this site and to see so many of her so called fans going in on her as if she owes any of us anything. Prince was sick and was still out here preforming...and now he's dead. So yeah Janet take your time and take care of yourself. Now that MJ, Whitney, and Prince are gone. Janet and Madonna are the last of the huge 80's Icons. I hope some you on this forum appreciate Janet much more after this. Life is too short! Rip Prince....I can't believe I just typed that.

Damn sounds like you quoted my tweet I put on Twitter earlier today.

• Upvote 1

That you should be grateful that she's still here instead crying over spilled milk, cus its rather small in comparison to losing her. Other fans are losing their favs Yearly. Ours is still here. 

y'all are so WEIRD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Game's logic.

Where's  the Damn Baby video = Die Janet, kill yourself. 

All the one's who were against the fans who were complaining are gonna try to use this same logic to say that we should accept any and everything. They gotta get them plus points

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All the one's who were against the fans who were complaining are gonna try to use this same logic to say that we should accept any and everything. They gotta get them plus points

that's all I see on Twitter and Facebook.  You can't even compare the two.  Prince went out doing something he loved and was placed here to do. Janet right now is doing what bird nose loves when the fact of the matter is he is below her. She should not be the one respecting his lifestyle. He should be respecting hers. She wasn't placed on this earth to be someone's maid or a diamond dealer.  These are shitty times and she has a voice that needs to be heard.  God ain't trippin off no skin or sin just be the best person you can and live to the fullest. 

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

says the one who is stil tryna look at the "downside" tho his fav is still alive , healthy and BREATHING :mellow: 

Im not looking at the downside.  I speaking on what should be the upside.  This passing just proves that she needs to live her life.  Bird nose should be saying to her what do you want to do. PERIOD.  Not this is what I want us to do. selling diamonds covering up out of respect. Its bullshit. She is much more important to this world than he and more important to just being hidden like this.  She cant give a fuck what people think anymore.  Just go out and fucking live.  Fuck the press fuck ducking everybody. Speak your fucking mind.  That is what I am trying to say.  You say healthy and breathing like she is a common person like you and I.   She is not.  She is a fucking super hero and it is painful to see her drag behind some man.  All I am saying is live.  That is where you find your peace by living.  

Edited by DasSad
  • Downvote 1

Im not looking at the downside.  I speaking on what should be the upside.  This passing just proves that she needs to live her life.  Bird nose should be saying to her what do you want to do. PERIOD.  Not this is what I want us to do. selling diamonds covering up out of respect. Its bullshit. She is much more important to this world than he and more important to just being hidden like this.  She cant give a fuck what people think anymore.  Just go out and fucking live.  Fuck the press fuck ducking everybody. Speak your fucking mind.  That is what I am trying to say.  You say healthy and breathing like she is a common person like you and I.   She is not.  She is a fucking super hero and it is painful to see her drag behind some man.  All I am saying is live.  That is where you find your peace by living.  

There is an odd pattern though with these stars. It's when they become reclusive and not on the scene when these deaths seem to happen. 

The most active stars are the ones still living. Madonna, Mariah, Celine. They still all have an active presence.

I think it's drugs. They get in to drugs when they are doing nothing but touring.

So I'd actually rather see janet out there doing her thing. The only reason why she may be different is cause she's never been in to the drugs.

Help Them Lord. 

If ya mom owed you 50 bucks and you argued over that for the longest time ..but one unfortunate day she ended up passing. That 50 bucks wont mean SHIT to u cus your mom is GONE. 

Replace your mom with Janet and replace the 50 bucks with videos and promo. 

See how trivial it all is at the end of the day?

Count your blessings and stop sweating the small stuff. Too focused on the bad to even see the good. Lord. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 3