Janet; Please don't go.

Jodienda76

Help Them Lord. 

If ya mom owed you 50 bucks and you argued over that for the longest time ..but one unfortunate day she ended up passing. That 50 bucks wont mean SHIT to u cus your mom is GONE. 

Replace your mom with Janet and replace the 50 bucks with videos and promo. 

See how trivial it all is at the end of the day?

Count your blessings and stop sweating the small stuff. Too focused on the bad to even see the good. Lord. 

Booom!! 

Thank you Game, for trolling yet another thread, and bringing up bullshit that you're supposedly sick and tired of seeing repeatedly. 

Still waiting for you to realize I was mocking you :umm: but you're welcome 

• Upvote 1

Whoa!  Janet and Madge are the only icons from the 80s left.   Didn't even think about that until I read that here.  From what I'm reading on the latest news updates his death is possibly drug related.  Damn, all the greats go using the bad shit.  Now I really don't believe Janet or Madonna were ever into drugs, but shit anything is possible. 

Yes. Literally from stolen playbook over the last 6 months :lol: 

Right. Because you actually have made so much sense with your pathetic excuses. Your logic ia is as bad as Donald Trump with regards to black people, and the Westboro Baptist church inbreds, with regard to gay people. 

There is an odd pattern though with these stars. It's when they become reclusive and not on the scene when these deaths seem to happen. 

The most active stars are the ones still living. Madonna, Mariah, Celine. They still all have an active presence.

I think it's drugs. They get in to drugs when they are doing nothing but touring.

So I'd actually rather see janet out there doing her thing. The only reason why she may be different is cause she's never been in to the drugs.

I don't know about drugs but the business is evil.  So I understand when artists get ghost. I'm trying to alert people of bizarre behavior patterns we are seeing and everyone thinks this  is normal and cool.  People are walking around sleep blind to the facts.  

Someone we've worshipped all our lives with so much spark & charisma all that gone. As distant as can be and no one wants to question it.  Professional the ultimate perfectionist now it's unexplained decisions and bizzare announcements. No one wants to question it. I keep hearing people say she's still here lets honor her. Well the best way to do that is to say what the hell is going on here.? Are you ok? The same way MJ fans should have said what the hell are you thinking doing 50 shows? Is everything ok?

We can't cherish someone while they're here if we aren't being allowed to. 

• Downvote 1

I don't know about drugs but the business is evil.  So I understand when artists get ghost. I'm trying to alert people of bizarre behavior patterns we are seeing and everyone thinks this  is normal and cool.  People are walking around sleep blind to the facts.  

Someone we've worshipped all our lives with so much spark & charisma all that gone. As distant as can be and no one wants to question it.  Professional the ultimate perfectionist now it's unexplained decisions and bizzare announcements. No one wants to question it. I keep hearing people say she's still here lets honor her. Well the best way to do that is to say what the hell is going on here.? Are you ok? The same way MJ fans should have said what the hell are you thinking doing 50 shows? Is everything ok?

We can't cherish someone while they're here if we aren't being allowed to. 

I dont think it was MJ's decision to do 50 shows, he wanted to earn the money and get things together, Live Nation and AEG booked all those shows because he would sell out

I dont think it was MJ's decision to do 50 shows, he wanted to earn the money and get things together, Live Nation and AEG booked all those shows because he would sell out

the contract MJ originally physically signed maxed out at 33 shows.. AEG Live first publically promoted only 10 shows, knowing they could most likely place the remaining 23 shows on sale as soon as the first 10 sold out.. (Interesting sidenote: Mike agreed to max out at 33 shows so that he would beat Prince's record 31 sold-out shows at the O2 Arena)..

once they saw the demand for just the 10 shows, AEG Live knew not only could they sell-out the maximum 33 shows, but even more! That's when Randy Phillips (AEG Live CEO) called Mike to ask if he'd be willing to go up to 50 shows, 17 more than the originally contracted 33 shows.. Mike's response was he would do 50, but only if AEG Live met two conditions:

1) AEG Live would have to rent Mike and his family a secluded cottage property outside of London, so that they wouldn't be stuck in a hotel suite for months on end..

2) Mike wanted a representative from the Guiness Book of World Records to present to him onstage at the 50th show an award confirming his record-breaking 50 consecutive sold-out shows at the O2 Arena...

It would've been amazing to see it happen.. Oh would could've been.. ?

• Upvote 1

I think it's way too early to be making assumptions that Prince was a drug addict. The flu is nothing to mess around with especially with Prince not really taking any time to rest and could have easily become pneumonia. It could have been a drug overdose but that doesn't mean he was an addict. 

I think comparisons to MJ are sort of moot. Prince wasn't doing shows because his fiances were messed up and Prince was pure musician and Prince didn't have to dance until he was 50 he could sellout shows with him just at a piano which were what his last shows were. Coincidentally Prince holds the record for the number of 02 shows(Michael would've broken it if he ever managed to pull off the 50 shows) and he's probably the only black artist alive able to command such an audience not only in America but internationally as well. 

Prince had the mystique that I admire he never was in your face for projects and I think he cared more about his craft than commercial success seeing as he could've changed things up to get some hits in the late 90's and 00's. He never seemed desperate(sorry if I associate Madonna with that).

Help Them Lord. 

If ya mom owed you 50 bucks and you argued over that for the longest time ..but one unfortunate day she ended up passing. That 50 bucks wont mean SHIT to u cus your mom is GONE. 

Replace your mom with Janet and replace the 50 bucks with videos and promo. 

See how trivial it all is at the end of the day?

Count your blessings and stop sweating the small stuff. Too focused on the bad to even see the good. Lord. 

The mom in this scenario sounds trifling as fuck. 

• Upvote 1

Just REFUSE to see the bright side :lmao: 

Tell me what the bright side is when we have no clue what the hell is going on.  I listened to all those Kelly Alexander interviews with her past dancers and associates and she always end the interview by saying how long has it been since you've talked to janet.  They say its been years.  Then she asks if she were here and you could say something to her what would you say.  That is the same thing they were asking Prince's friends yesterday and he is gone.  You have kelly asking people this of someone who is "here" That's what Im getting at when you say she's here and I say here physically.   Go back and listen to those interviews.  It is like a freaking eulogy.   Janet needs to live.  Don't hide for no reason.  Let people embrace you.  Thats all Im saying.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whoa!  Janet and Madge are the only icons from the 80s left.   Didn't even think about that until I read that here.  From what I'm reading on the latest news updates his death is possibly drug related.  Damn, all the greats go using the bad shit.  Now I really don't believe Janet or Madonna were ever into drugs, but shit anything is possible. 

Prince started in the 70s.