Janet's Vocal Ability

FreelovesJJ

Yes this was a good performance....definitely one of the better in the 2000s

Speaking of which, is this the last of her sit down televised performances where she's is just singing and sitting down? I don't recall seeing anymore just like this since

Edited by BlackCat77

I like when Janet makes songs where singing is a priority lol. Although I can fuck with the whisper & it can be perfect depending on the song i.e. Love U 4Life & Anything I love singing Janet. Oh & I don't know if I mentioned it on the previous page but 24Play is pure excellence in my eyes. The one on the album. Not the video mix 

Janet has sooo many vocal gems!! Ugh 

I like when Janet makes songs where singing is a priority lol. Although I can fuck with the whisper & it can be perfect depending on the song i.e. Love U 4Life & Anything I love singing Janet. Oh & I don't know if I mentioned it on the previous page but 24Play is pure excellence in my eyes. The one on the album. Not the video mix 

24Play is everything and more..

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 5

"Anything" is probably my favorite Janet song ever! It always takes me to a special place; it makes me feel extremely relaxed.

"My Need" is definitely in my top 10 favorite Janet songs. The note at the end was also a nice studio vocal IMO.

• Upvote 1