[DOWNLOAD] Unbreakable World Tour @ Full Montage

feehgarcia

oo1KY7d.jpg

Hey guys!

I've been working on this Unbreakable Tour montage for a while now, since the tour wrapped in Japan. I wasn't going to share it online, except with a few friends cause I was afraid people see it the wrong way, but after all those cancellations and postponements, I decided to. I like collecting stuff from my favorite artists and it includes bootlegs and unofficial fan-made dvds (whenever there is not an official one, and even when it does, It's always cool to watch different shows).

I'm NOT a professional video editor, but I did the best I could. I used a lot of different videos from a lot of shows and the audio that's in the back came from a full recording of the Hawaii dates that concert 808 uploaded to YouTube awhile back.

All the videos sources are listed on the credits at the end of the video, if your video is on this montage but your name is not on the list, YouTube probably removed it during that witch hunt before I took notes of your channel, sorry :/

That's it... I hope you all understand I'm not trying to take an advantage from Janet of her 'intelectual property', this is only a fan-made bootleg and NOT FOR SALE. Just a glimpse of what the Unbreakable World Tour was and I really hope you enjoy it and have fun watching!

I'm also sharing two DVD covers I designed for it. Thanks to our friend Rich Esteban for the AMAZING photos he took from the Hawaii show ;)

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://mega.nz/#F!wwBAAToY!_m5Mt4FwF7KVKbTs7SVU6A

• Upvote 12

I really appreciate you doing this, especially for those of us that couldn't make it to the shows for whatever reason. 

Tks guys! :D
And that was exactly the reason why I decided to share it @Dammn Bu.
Like I said, I'm not a PRO, but I did my best, hope everyone appreciate it.

I'm trying to upload it on google drive and other sources, but my internet isn't helping much LOL
Once I get it, I'll update the original post ;)

• Upvote 4

Watched the first 30 mins of this yesterday and I gotta say a big ol "thanks!" cuz now I don't have to continue doing my multi-can edit anymore.. This is pretty great and some of the footage u got I have no clue where u got it from.. It looks awesome! Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

Watched the first 30 mins of this yesterday and I gotta say a big ol "thanks!" cuz now I don't have to continue doing my multi-can edit anymore.. This is pretty great and some of the footage u got I have no clue where u got it from.. It looks awesome! Thanks again!

oh, you were also working on it? LOL sorry :s
But I'm really glad you liked it! :D Tks

I have some footage cause since her team started deleting it from YouTube, I started downloading EVERYTHING I could find :P

• Upvote 1

oh, you were also working on it? LOL sorry :sBut I'm really glad you liked it! :D Tks

I have some footage cause since her team started deleting it from YouTube, I started downloading EVERYTHING I could find :P

yea this is what I started with..

I have more completed already but not sure if I'll finish it.. I was thinking it was going to take me a while to get all the way through it lol..