Isn't Lil' Kim Black?

On the Yahoo home page they posted a pic of her and she is starting to look like Joan Rivers

It's clear as day that she has Body dysmorphic disorder. All those years of abuse by her exs brought her to this.

She's been vocal about her low esteem since  the 2000. http://europe.newsweek.com/whole-lotta-lil-kim-160903?rm=eu

"I have low self-esteem and I always have," she says. "Guys always cheated on me with women who were European-looking. You know, the long-hair type. Really beautiful women that left me thinking, 'How I can I compete with that?' Being a regular black girl wasn't good enough." And the implants? "That surgery was the most pain I've ever been in in my life," says Kim. "But people made such a big deal about it. White women get them every day. It was to make me look the way I wanted to look. It's my body."

"I did what it took to survive," Kim says now. "I ran errands for drug dealers, lived with them--whatever it took to make ends meet." The men she met seemed to have a special radar for damaged souls. "All my life men have told me I wasn't pretty enough--even the men I was dating. And I'd be like, 'Well, why are you with me, then?' " She winces. "It's always been men putting me down just like my dad. To this day when someone says I'm cute, I can't see it. I don't see it no matter what anybody says."

Whats utterly disgusting is this 

Like, wtf type of person are you?!

• Upvote 1

It's clear as day that she has Body dysmorphic disorder. All those years of abuse by her exs brought her to this.

She's been vocal about her low esteem since  the 2000. http://europe.newsweek.com/whole-lotta-lil-kim-160903?rm=eu

Whats utterly disgusting is this 

Like, wtf type of person are you?!

that video is awful. I feel bad for her.  Where are her friends 

that video is awful. I feel bad for her.  Where are her friends 

She is always associating herself with trash -_-  The worst of all of them were that IRS clique who were instigating her to fight against Nicki.  

Going back to Diddy last year was a step in the right direction but it seems like He isn't really doing anything to her other than BAD Boys reunion. I wanna see what's gonna happen once the tour is done. He is one of the very few ppl that can get thru her.