#Views - Drake's 4th Album Drops, to major numbers

jarrylf

The writing on Snl for the most part be corny and flat. Ive never seen an episide where I laughed all the way through, Ever. This is typical for them.

I've been watching since the early 90's.. And although it isn't uncommon to have an uneven show, I've seen plenty of episodes that were gold all the way through.. This one didn't even qualify as silver imo..

His 1st episode was MUCH more impressive, this 1 was good but it didn't meet the bar he set the 1st time. I thought the Beef 1 was his best too, honorable mention would be the 1 where he was the soul singer

Impressive bc we didn't know what he would do... The expectations were high but this was def a good episode

Exactly, and as a SNL fan who've watched every season, ths season in particular is lagging, they bring in new writers evey year, and this year aint a good 1. Like Melissa McCarthy KILLS and owns everytime she hosts usually, but this time was rather weak for the 1st time. 

• Upvote 1

Exactly, and as a SNL fan who've watched every season, ths season in particular is lagging, they bring in new writers evey year, and this year aint a good 1. Like Melissa McCarthy KILLS and owns everytime she hosts usually, but this time was rather weak for the 1st time. 

As an SNL fan... There were great skits this season.. Episodes as a whole are rarely great but that's a lot of greatness.. 

Melissa's wasn't one of em though.. Like none of em..

Edited by Game

I've been watching since the early 90's.. And although it isn't uncommon to have an uneven show, I've seen plenty of episodes that were gold all the way through.. This one didn't even qualify as silver imo..

Mad tv has always been funnier to me

• Downvote 1

Mad tv has always been funnier to me

I liked madtv back in the day too! Not more than SNL but I def miss a lot of their characters.. I met Stuart and his mom (Michael McDonald and Mo Collins) a few years back when they came into a bar I was working at.. Really nice down to earth people..I also loved Ms Swan! Lol

• Upvote 1