#Views - Drake's 4th Album Drops, to major numbers

jarrylf

Who complains about an album being "too long"?  :blink: Thats why the skip button was invented. Yall be on some different shit on here,I swear. 

I would call that getting more of a bang for yo BUCK! And having ton of songs only hightens the number of songs you might possibly enjoy verses being limited to fewer songs u might like cus an album only has 9 tracks. Yall be tripping with what yall consider to be "issues" 

Yep. More isn't necessarily better.

yep.

More songs does not mean we are getting a more diverse record. Some of the best albums only have 8 tracks, others are 2 discs. Quantity speaks nothing of quality. 

Who complains about an album being "too long"?  :blink: Thats why the skip button was invented. Yall be on some different shit on here,I swear. 

I would call that getting more of a bang for yo BUCK! And having ton of songs only hightens the number of songs you might possibly enjoy verses being limited to fewer songs u might like cus an album only has 9 tracks. Yall be tripping with what yall consider to be "issues" 

Lmao. And a fast forwards button is there to skip the boring parts of a movie lmao.

Edited by xoney
  • Upvote 3

The new way charts work it's Frida to Thursday, if he released Thursday, she definitely wouldn't have that #1 spot. They probably worked that out lol

Oh ok so she knew when to release APPLEJUICE to secure that no.1 spot then

• Upvote 1