New Janet Tweet "Coming Soon.."

MorganR

But Beyonce and Madonna fans do the same thing to Janet, even come to Janet's articles and youtube videos and say how those two are better. What makes them different?

These stupid bitches act like they don't see that shit. Fuck them and if they don't like Janet fans they can move their ass to the Flea-Hive or wherever else

ghjgfghjffghjhfhgjhj

I'm sorry I just don't buy the story of Beyoncé stans flocking to Janet Articles to put her down

ghjgfghjffghjhfhgjhj

Yeah cus they're too busy being STUPID flocking to social media to drag an innocent cooking show lady like Rachel Ray confusing her with Rachel Roy!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:

Its HEAVY in the news. Done dragged a woman into the Beyonce mess that has NOTHING to do wit Beyonce at all. :mellow: :lmao: 

Oh, and wait...when they finally figured out who Rachel Roy was... they took to instagram to bash her UNDERAGE innocent daughters by telling them their mother is a HO and a whole laundry list of other despicable things. Yes! What a POSITIVE fanbase the Beyhive are!!!!! They are the nicest most pleasant fanbase out there. Attacking CHILDREN!

ghjgfghjffghjhfhgjhj

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 4

ghjgfghjffghjhfhgjhj

Yeah cus they're too busy being STUPID flocking to social media to drag an innocent cooking show lady like Rachel Ray confusing her with Rachel Roy!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:

Its HEAVY in the news. Done dragged a woman into the Beyonce mess that has NOTHING to do wit Beyonce at all. :mellow: :lmao: 

Oh, and wait...when they finally figured out who Rachel Roy was... they took to instagram to bash her UNDERAGE innocent daughters by telling them their mother is a HO and a whole laundry list of other despicable things. Yes! What a POSITIVE fanbase the Beyhive are!!!!! They are the nicest most pleasant fanbase out there. Attacking CHILDREN!

ghjgfghjffghjhfhgjhj

Yeah, see. 

Janet doesn't make Bey fans emote this amount of rage and effort as Beyoncé has with this Janet fan.

Just an observation tho! 

• Downvote 1

Back on topic, ppl on facebook are saying it's going to drop on her Bday.  I haven't heard anything from her team about that so im wondering if they said something and i missed or its just ppl trying to guess.

Back on topic, ppl on facebook are saying it's going to drop on her Bday.  I haven't heard anything from her team about that so im wondering if they said something and i missed or its just ppl trying to guess.

This would make the most sense. ^_^ I can see the tweet now:

Hey you guys, on my birthday I have already received the greatest gift: my beautiful fans. So please enjoy my gift to you. #DammnBaby

• Upvote 3