New Janet Tweet "Coming Soon.."

MorganR

THE most insecure Stan base

must be talking about the Flea-Hive being they attack any and everyone who does better than Bey. Hell they're attacking Drake and Apple cause Drake has bigger first week sales numbers lol

• Upvote 4

They bark the loudest, but no

they do more than bark. Like I said if they come for everyone who does better and who isn't for Bey they get trashy, ghetto, and ratchet. Messy bottoms. Tell me i'm lying. Tell me where Janet fans do that? They trash people's families and get very personal. 

• Upvote 3

Janet fans are just as bad as the beyhive sometimes.   I really hate when these messy bottoms insult other female artists when they trying to stan. Grow up gurls.  These new generations of chuuuren are really stupid 

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Janet fans are just as bad as the beyhive sometimes.   I really hate when these messy bottoms insult other female artists when they trying to stan. Grow up gurls.  These new generations of chuuuren are really stupid 

No we're not and you sound dumb saying that. When have we confused Rachel Roy with Rachel Ray? When have we went to other artists instagrams, facebooks, and twitter accounts to take over their pages to bash and drag them and even wish death? I need you to get it together. The only messy bottoms I see insulting other female artists are Beyhive

• Upvote 1

lol all the time boo ignorance is bliss  You're proving my point by insulting me and getting defensive about the subject.  You have hands and a internet connection, the evidence is everywhere.  I really can't believe you went ahead and said that but mmmkay.  The only difference is beyonce fans are younger so they are obviously stupid. Most of Janet's fans are grown adults and they be doing some childish and petty shit to defend her against the other divas

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I'm taking a stand for bottoms. <_< It's misogyny, homophobia and self hatred all rolled into one. Oh you're gay but you're a top so it's not as bad. You're still "men." Fuck outta here. You are so desperate to be accepted by the patriarchy that cast you out to begin with. It's sad. Putting down your fellow f*ggot so you can be seen as more manly. We're all the same to them. It's you who are perpetuating the idea of inequality based on femininity. You all need to wake up and stick something up your tight bootyholes because you're gonna find you like it. :coffee: 

Disclaimer: this wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just a rant. Now who wants to fuck me? -_- I can take more than one at once. 

Edited by The Dalai Gaga
  • Upvote 2

I'm taking a stand for bottoms. <_< It's misogyny, homophobia and self hatred all rolled into one. Oh you're gay but you're a top so it's not as bad. You're still "men." Fuck outta here. You are so desperate to be accepted by the patriarchy that cast you out to begin with. It's sad. Putting down your fellow f*ggot so you can be seen as more manly. We're all the same to them. It's you who are perpetuating the idea of inequality based on femininity. You all need to wake up and stick something up your tight bootyholes because you're gonna find you like it. :coffee: 

Disclaimer: this wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Just a rant. Now who wants to fuck me? -_- I can take more than one at once. 

Girl power!  Bottom pride!  It takes a real man to be a bottom and be the real one in control by act of submission.   

Now be a good boy and grab your ankles 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:shifty:

Sometimes they're 40 :coffee: 

:mellow:

Edited by Stealth

exactly

• Downvote 1

lol all the time boo ignorance is bliss  You're proving my point by insulting me and getting defensive about the subject.  You have and a internet connection, the evidence is everywhere.  I really can't believe you went ahead and said that but mmmkay.  The only difference is beyonce fans are younger so they are obviously stupid. Most of Janet's fans are grown adults and they be doing some childish and petty shit to defend her against the other divas

Mention Beyonce or Madonna around Jans and you get immediate fumes. Constantly putting them down to beef up Janet. Just let the Queen's accomplishments speak for itself Bbys!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

they do more than bark. Like I said if they come for everyone who does better and who isn't for Bey they get trashy, ghetto, and ratchet. Messy bottoms. Tell me i'm lying. Tell me where Janet fans do that? They trash people's families and get very personal. 

They're not nearly as insecure. They're just crazy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2