Male Reality Star & Gigolo gets dick insured for $1Million

jarrylf

nick-hawk-playgirl-71.jpg

"Gigolos" star Nick Hawk's gotta be feeling real cocky after insuring his money making man parts for a cool $1 million.

We're told Nick got the policy through Geldin Insurance. We're also told the eye-opening day at the office for his insurance broker was taped, and will be featured on the reality show. 

As we reported ... Mariah Carey recently had her legs and vocal cords insured for $70 million -- so, in the insurance world, at least ... Nick's package is still kinda small potatoes.

All evidence to the contrary.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/28/gigolos-nick-hawk-penis-insurance/#ixzz47GOEngl6
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well ofcourse I can't post the actual pics of the piece here, but though dicks don't really do anything for me I like to look and admire, and his is nice but a million.....nah. Too bad he's not gay or bi, that ass is more impressive to me, too bad that's not for sale, but that wouldn't be worth exactly a million either. But again the dick isn't really my specialty what say you guys? But yea get money bruh. He said that he usually gets called on for kinky play which is when he felt the need to take this action.

Edited by jarrylf