Alicia Keys New Song "In Common" (iTunes Now)

bu.

I LOVE IT!  Potential hit if handled right 

I wonder if this actually is the first single and not just a New Day type mess. Her first singles usually do well. It's after that her momentum can either be hot or miss >_<. I can't wait for a tour. saw her in 2010 and loved it.  

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

Alopecia KeysToYourMansHouse became such a dumb broad <_< Why is she taking forever to release this album? I'm starting to think that she released Common and performed Hallelujah just to test the waters. The prob is that although both tracks are amazing, they are far FAR from being a hit and if that's what she is aiming for then we are all screwed.

She better stick to her guns and come for that acclaim that she once had instead of trying to get hit singles (oh BB100 at least) cuz that's not gonna happen for her anymore. 

Edited by Blue

It's really terrible timing she's planned, as said a million times, it's a formula to doing these kinds of show for a single/album boost, she performed tonight and it's great, if the album was coming next month it'd be perfect and give her time to promote just the album before she'll have to support the show AND the album, EASY rookie mistake is thinking a hit shows gonna do all the work, ugh if they'd just pay attention to how Adam does it.

• Upvote 1