Alicia Keys New Song "In Common" (iTunes Now)

bu.

Not surprised she's not releasing yet. Adele is sweeping music awards in 2017 so the other award girls aren't safe until after the Grammy deadline. Gaga is doing the same. 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

Not surprised she's not releasing yet. Adele is sweeping music awards in 2017 so the other award girls aren't safe until after the Grammy deadline. Gaga is doing the same. 

Of course Gaga is doing the same. She hasn't had solid solo musical success in like ten years. 

I would be surprised if she released on Christmas Day at this point in her solo career

Edited by Game

Sounds like Take Care by Rihsus and Papi. :rolleyes:

I was listening to my iPod on shuffle when this croaky deep voice started singing Take Care. I thot to myself, "who is this? What is this? What is you, Rihanna? When did I put a chopped and screwed version of Take Care on my iPod? Rihrih, wyd?". I looked down and it was Gill Scot Heron :lmao: . I knew it was a sample of the Gil song but I didn't know it sounded the same too. 

• Upvote 1

I was listening to my iPod on shuffle when this croaky deep voice started singing Take Care. I thot to myself, "who is this? What is this? What is you, Rihanna? When did I put a chopped and screwed version of Take Care on my iPod? Rihrih, wyd?". I looked down and it was Gill Scot Heron :lmao: . I knew it was a sample of the Gil song but I didn't know it sounded the same too. 

:lmao::lmao: Rihsus, ha manipulation. -_-

• Upvote 1