Janet IS Pregnant & Here is the ET Behind the Scenes

FreelovesJJ

I really hope that Janet herself is pregnant. Personally, and idc how others feel. I think it makes it more special when it grows inside its mother. When her breasts lactates because the baby is hungry, when she feels it kick in her. When she goes through the changes and feelings. I think people feel it's damn near impossible for women to do it later in age, but I've known people who did. And just a few decades ago that wasn't at all unheard of. 

So I would love to see a pregnant Janet, which we might get on her bday. I just would love for her to be the one giving birth to the baby. 

• Upvote 2

I want to see a baby bump too. I'm so happy for he either way, I've always thought she'd be an amazing mother.

Though I don't know her personally, obviously -- she strikes me as such a loving, caring and nurturing woman.

Major prerequisites for a parent to embody.

• Upvote 2

I really hope that Janet herself is pregnant. Personally, and idc how others feel. I think it makes it more special when it grows inside its mother. When her breasts lactates because the baby is hungry, when she feels it kick in her. When she goes through the changes and feelings. I think people feel it's damn near impossible for women to do it later in age, but I've known people who did. And just a few decades ago that wasn't at all unheard of. 

So I would love to see a pregnant Janet, which we might get on her bday. I just would love for her to be the one giving birth to the baby. 

:tear: that was poetic but yeah that connection. She's going to be so different too. No one will matter but that kid and she will be bossy. The beautiful thing is she will have someone that will have her back. She needed that when Michaels ungrateful children tried to sabotage her. Now she will have a daughter that can take it to them 

i pray that all the unhealthy people, cigarette smokers, drinkers etc stay away from her at this time and that everything is done in her best interest only. 

• Upvote 1

:tear: that was poetic but yeah that connection. She's going to be so different too. No one will matter but that kid and she will be bossy. The beautiful thing is she will have someone that will have her back. She needed that when Michaels ungrateful children tried to sabotage her. Now she will have a daughter that can take it to them 

i pray that all the unhealthy people, cigarette smokers, drinkers etc stay away from her at this time and that everything is done in her best interest only. 

Well we don't know what she's having yet, and we don't know how it will effect her. She might be loving and protective but not bossy. She might be more understanding and just calm. I don't see this resulting in a swift return to touring though. That I don't believe. 

• Upvote 1

Well we don't know what she's having yet, and we don't know how it will effect her. She might be loving and protective but not bossy. She might be more understanding and just calm. I don't see this resulting in a swift return to touring though. That I don't believe. 

that's how my sister was when she had her first not really bossy but she was more assertive and loud <_<You have that connection with your baby you become protective. She is going to have something that is hers from her. I agree 2017 is not happening.  

because it goes with the cancellation, see, It actually looks pretty cool, and it goes with the music
Five, six, seven, gaa, gaa, gaa
Ahh, gaa, ahh, ahh
Gaa, gaa, ahh
Gaa, gaa, gaa
Gaa, gaa, gaa

I love that you quoted the AFY intro with me. If I could give you two reputation points.. I would

I don't think a baby bump would change anything. I certainly believe ET (Janet's "close" ties with them over the years).. She's in her second trimester so she should be showing. I believe the news that she's been seeing specialty doctors and has been trying for years. 

If Janet is in her second trimester, as reported by ET, Lil J would have been conceived between November & early February. Making her definitely pregnant in Qatar and would explain why she [postponed] the Europe and the United States tour

I don't think she hired a surrogate... If she did, she would have continued the tour 

• Upvote 1