Guess The [Announcement] Date!!!!!!!

Janet Jackson is said to be pregnant so I thought it would be a nice time to........ GUESS THE DELIVERY DATE!!!!

If rumors are true that she's in her second trimester, Janet and Wissam conceived Lil Al Mana between early November through Late February.

Based on nothing, I believe the baby landed in the Goddess's belly around Janurary... Let's say, January 15, 2016

That being said.. My prediction is:::::::::::: NOVEMBER 17, 2016

***This is a fun "game". Please don't make it negative... Sad I have to say this***

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

For someone hates kids you're very chipper about this one :asham:

I think the "emergency surgery" was probably IVF treatment and possibly having the fertilised egg placed. So I'll say around September time. But then if she got pregnant then why would she wait two months to cancel/postpone the tour? Hmmmm. I guess Nov seems more plausible 

• Upvote 1

I think the "emergency surgery" was probably IVF treatment and possibly having the fertilised egg placed. So I'll say around September time. But then if she got pregnant then why would she wait two months to cancel/postpone the tour? Hmmmm. I guess Nov seems more plausible 

Kids are cool.... At a distance.. And there's no bigger difference than Janet Jackson in Dubai :lmao: 

• Upvote 2

Most women wait to make an announcement once the chances of the baby's survival and health are deemed positive/good (i.e. miscarriages are a lot more common than ppl think).

Most women wait to make an announcement once the chances of the baby's survival and health are deemed positive/good (i.e. miscarriages are a lot more common than ppl think).

To add to this.. Losing a baby during Second Trimester is rare according to the American Family Physicians

Edited by Game

• 4 months later...

when was the announcement again? I think she was definetly carrying then because she seemed so excited to announce it, so I would go 9 months from there to be safe, and the announcement was around March I think? :unsure:  I'm guessing early December but not later than that not Sept. and probably not October

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 1

the same day as the iPhone? I need Janet to push that back tho :umm: :asham: 

people arent that excited over the Iphone& with no audio jack....Im excited for the Iphone6 price to come down so I can finally upgrade my Iphone4 :) ...and if that doesnt make you laugh out loud I dont know what wil

• Downvote 1