Guess The [Announcement] Date!!!!!!!

:whistle:        

She didn't announce until she was for sure pregnant. Women, 35+ years old, has a higher chance of losing the baby in the first trimester. 

She waited until the second trimester (or later) to announce her pregnancy.. when a woman hits that second trimester, she has a greater chance of carrying full term*

* - may differ based on woman

For someone hates kids you're very chipper about this one :asham:

I think the "emergency surgery" was probably IVF treatment and possibly having the fertilised egg placed. So I'll say around September time. But then if she got pregnant then why would she wait two months to cancel/postpone the tour? Hmmmm. I guess Nov seems more plausible 

September 3rd, for my bday 

September 16th!  A healthy baby boy! 

between september 25th- october 3rd...and its a girl

September 30

It was born already

I believe so too!

Nope.. sorry kids 

• Upvote 1

Whoa!! I'm not turning anything negative!!! I'm just seeing two dates in one post.. pick one

Are we friends on FB :unsure: 

November, obv since I ended with that

We should be? Edit - yes we are

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well if she wanted privacy and peace, what better way to get it by staying out of public with an news, I guess we as fans are going to have to get used to things being done very different, but hey she does check in and say hi here and there so Im glad she knows theres a legion of fans out here

• Upvote 1

well if she wanted privacy and peace, what better way to get it by staying out of public with an news, I guess we as fans are going to have to get used to things being done very different, but hey she does check in and say hi here and there so Im glad she knows theres a legion of fans out here

that's not so different :blink: 

At this point, we're guessing the announcement date 

(a blog but what's funny is the poll... 94% of participants thinks she has had her baby

http://www.funkydineva.com/janet-jackson-gives-birth/

yeah, Janet been had that baby. Look at how long it took her to officially say she was pregnant. I just wish she would announce it already. I wanna know what she had. I would be over the moon if she had twins!!!!