Guess The [Announcement] Date!!!!!!!

why would she make a baby emoji  of herself during the same time she's pregnant? i took it as she's having a baby janet/ baby girl. 

I took it as a play on the song "Damn Baby"  also if it was like you say her first trimester would they know it was a girl that soon?

Edited by Bailey.

The bullshit and stereotypes Janet has had to face this era from ignorance about her husband, Islam, people feeling like women should be naked all the time to old women not being able to have healthy babies. It's astonishing how far behind in the world we still are. And some people call Islam backwards. 

• Upvote 6

The bullshit and stereotypes Janet has had to face this era from ignorance about her husband, Islam, people feeling like women should be naked all the time to old women not being able to have healthy babies. It's astonishing how far behind in the world we still are. And some people call Islam backwards. 

ive never seen so much negativity surrounding a grown married woman having a child.

• Upvote 5

There was a notable sense that the press really put to task Wissam's ethnic and religious background and this obsessive concern over whether Janet converted to Islam. I didnt care as long as she is happy and in a place of growth and strength that shit doesnt matter so why focus on it?

Edited by Bailey.

There was a notable sense that the press really put to task Wissam's ethnic and religious background and this obsessive concern over whether Janet converted to Islam. I didnt care as long as she is happy and in a place of growth and strength that shit doesnt matter so why focus on it?

It does matter because it's not right. Bullshit should be called out on. If it didn't matter to her she wouldn't have written The Great Forever calling out the media and others on their lies. 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 2

It does matter because it's not right. Bullshit should be called out on. If it didn't matter to her she wouldn't have written The Great Forever calling out the media and others on their lies. 

It didn't state that people talking about her beliefs didn't matter, I said what we all do and don't believe is our own business....and increasingly folks are being called out for their bullshit over Islam

November. She's probably close to 3 months

I don't think Janet knew she was pregnant until right around the time she announced it. Just a couple of weeks prior she was still tweeting about starting the tour up. So that waiting to 3 months theory doesn't necessarily add up. I say late October/ early  November 

Edited by J.
  • Upvote 1

when was the announcement again? I think she was definetly carrying then because she seemed so excited to announce it, so I would go 9 months from there to be safe, and the announcement was around March I think? :unsure:  I'm guessing early December but not later than that not Sept. and probably not October

:whistle:        

Edited by Bailey.