30 MINUTES TO SEE JANET DANCE!!!

Jodienda76

I love that the though the choreography wasn't like hard hitting, it was that effortless ease that she brings to things, and now that we know she likely had that Dammmn Baby up in there whilst doing it it's all very appropriate and still looks fantastic

• Upvote 1

SOOOOOOOOoooooooo anyone else have a serious addiction....like I don't even know....I lost count, I've LEGITIMATELY lost count of how many times I've seen it, by tomorrow....I might know all the shots by heart....

Why am I surprised though....I did this with the BIU lyric video, No Sleeep, & all kinds of her other videos...

• Upvote 1

SOOOOOOOOoooooooo anyone else have a serious addiction....like I don't even know....I lost count, I've LEGITIMATELY lost count of how many times I've seen it, by tomorrow....I might know all the shots by heart....

Why am I surprised though....I did this with the BIU lyric video, No Sleeep, & all kinds of her other videos...

I literally said the same thing just now to my cousin 

She slayed!!! Y'all see the shade she threw at 3:00 the twerk dancing that the girls were doing? She was "Petty Clapping" and rolling her eyes saying "yeah good for you cause that ain't real dancing and you won't see me doing that. Anybody can shake their ass." Janet is the true Queen of Dance and sees it as an art.

#PettyClap

13173910_665671846907135_308509709872331

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 8

I Fucking LOVE IT

This is the most creative choreography she has EVER done and some of the most intricate she's ever done. Very precise movements. I even liked the open and closed lighting throughout the video.. you dnt see that concept in videos. Its something very refreshing about this video. 

The ONLY thing I wasnt that pleased with was the breakdown, I was expecting an IGL tribute like some of u all said. Idk i felt like that could have been a nostalgic moment that woulda had ppl TALKINGGGG! but everything else superb. 

• Upvote 3

She slayed!!! Y'all see the shade she threw at 3:00 the twerk dancing that the girls were doing? She was "Petty Clapping" and rolling her eyes saying "yeah good for you cause that ain't real dancing and you won't see me doing that. Anybody can shake their ass." Janet is the true Queen of Dance and sees it as an art.

#PettyClap

13173910_665671846907135_308509709872331

Savage. :lmao: She should have yawned too. These kids out here will be to dumb to understand what she did right there.   The way they did this whole thing was flawless and they need to keep doing this from now on. From the gifs to the whole timing of announcing her pregnancy then dropping the video the same day.  That was brilliant marketing.  She will be the topic of discussion the whole day.  

• Upvote 4