So the Dammn Baby video has finally arrived, and for Janet fans, it did NOT disappoint.  But her new single is NOT getting played on the radio!!  Stations across the country are refusing to put Ms. Jackson on the air.  While other artists' new singles have rocketed immediately into heavy rotation, stations are silent on Dammn Baby.  

Please call, text, tweet and facebook your local stations and #RequestJanet!!  Let's get Dammn Baby out into the world!  

Is anyone hearing the song played??  If so what stations? 

• Upvote 1

Not sure it will get played just because of the pop radio climate these days, but you never know I guess.  This song is definitely quality and would appeal to a good bit of the general public if it reached their ears.   

That remix above is interesting.  I think I like it, and I KNOW I like her laugh at the end!  I hope one of the remixes is the one Jimmy was working on the studio with her voice unfiltered.  

• Upvote 1

Not sure it will get played just because of the pop radio climate these days, but you never know I guess.  This song is definitely quality and would appeal to a good bit of the general public if it reached their ears.   

That remix above is interesting.  I think I like it, and I KNOW I like her laugh at the end!  I hope one of the remixes is the one Jimmy was working on the studio with her voice unfiltered.  

pop shouldn't be the target format

• Upvote 1