Dammn Remixed.

it's ka-ut.  Ripped it to my to itunes then transferred the song over to phone.  And all my album artwork for all songs and albums suddenly vanished!!!  I hate apple. 

Incoming Game in 5...4...3....

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

@JoeJoe tell those fans If the remixes were on Spotify or iTunes we'd buy and listen there.
But they aren't, so...

No Sleeep and BurnItUp also got some INSANE mixes and nobody knows because they weren't 'released'. Fans found them on DJs websites and forums.

ALSO, If she was worried about sales and single success, she wouldn't have dropped the video on TWITTER & FACEBOOK. Facebook videos have a great range (I thinks it's over 3 million views already) but count for absolutely nothing, nowhere.

Edited by feehgarcia
  • Upvote 1

It's crazy how J. Lo's "Ain't your mama" video already has 8mil views in 2 days and DB is barely breaking 1mil in 3 days.. DB should've been the first single and video from this project imo.. NS did what it did and that's all good but if this were the single and video that announced the Unbreakable album/tour, it might've made folks take bigger notice.. I'm just glad we got the new video and remixes and BTS and all that..cuz all that is awesome so far!

• Upvote 1

It's crazy how J. Lo's "Ain't your mama" video already has 8mil views in 2 days and DB is barely breaking 1mil in 3 days.. DB should've been the first single and video from this project imo.. NS did what it did and that's all good but if this were the single and video that announced the Unbreakable album/tour, it might've made folks take bigger notice.. I'm just glad we got the new video and remixes and BTS and all that..cuz all that is awesome so far!

oh damn I meant to post this in the other DB video thread... I'm lit tho so imma jus leave it here

Didn't know JLo's shitty song was on an independent label and not advertised on VEVOs

omg i kno dude she keeps putting out shit after shit just hoping something sticks... Wondering if this might be it.. And regardless if the videos are on different types of business plans or not, it's still took me back for a second looking at the quality/message of both songs and which one should be seeing more exposure, yet what the reality actually is.. Just observing 

omg i kno dude she keeps putting out shit after shit just hoping something sticks... Wondering if this might be it.. And regardless if the videos are on different types of business plans or not, it's still took me back for a second looking at the quality/message of both songs and which one should be seeing more exposure, yet what the reality actually is.. Just observing 

That's JLo's way of doing things since she teamed up with Pitbull. 

Its all about exposure and not the message/quality or which should have more. Janet doesn't "swim" the same channel as JLo or any of the lessors with the multi-million dollar industries' support

That's cause J. Lo has been performing and promoting "Ain't Your Mama". Janet hasn't been promoting DB other than tweets, facebook, and instagram

:lmao: the success of the single!!!

I just noticed that LOL   but for real...  everybody calm your tits and just enjoy whats out there. 

This does make me wonder something...I highly doubt DB is gonna have any chart success, not that it really matters to me..but what if Janet released a song just randomly like she does and it suddenly turned out to be a hit.  Like top 10 status hit.  You think she would actually go out there and promote it ?  Hmmmmmm

Edited by msboz

I just noticed that LOL   but for real...  everybody calm your tits and just enjoy whats out there. 

This does make me wonder something...I highly doubt DB is gonna have any chart success, not that it really matters to me..but what if Janet released a song just randomly like she does and it suddenly turned out to be a hit.  Like top 10 status hit.  You think she would actually go out there and promote it ?  Hmmmmmm

No.. She'll tweet about it and call it a day

@JoeJoe tell those fans If the remixes were on Spotify or iTunes we'd buy and listen there.
But they aren't, so...

No Sleeep and BurnItUp also got some INSANE mixes and nobody knows because they weren't 'released'. Fans found them on DJs websites and forums.

ALSO, If she was worried about sales and single success, she wouldn't have dropped the video on TWITTER & FACEBOOK. Facebook videos have a great range (I thinks it's over 3 million views already) but count for absolutely nothing, nowhere.

I remember that because I was willing to buy some for each song if they were on iTunes. Spotify got a couple for NS but they were released past its peak. 

Were they played in clubs too? Because I don't think they appeared on the dance charts and both NS and BIU definitely would have been big hits / #1s if they were. 

True, I don't think she's too worried. She did change the link on her Twitter page to redirect to YouTube. Not sure if she did for Facebook though since it has about 6 million views there.