Janet Didn't Tell Jermaine Jackson that She's Expecting

Yeah I don't see any of them being broke. Even D-list celebs make a shitload of money by just promoting some products, or writing books.  That doesn't mean some of them aren't jealous of Michael's and Janet's wealth. And some of them are greedy and wish they had the same level of success. 

The fall of Jackson Empire begun with Michael's Invincible, and when Janet started not selling much and losing global interest it was pretty much a done deal. What any of the Jacksons might have been is no longer. That doesnt mean we can't enjoy the music, tho. 

Trust me, a number of sources have confirmed that a number of the brothers were broke or in bad financial situations since the 80.s wellll 2....Randy & Jermaine, which explains why both lived with their mother and played wife swap up in there....

Trust me, a number of sources have confirmed that a number of the brothers were broke or in bad financial situations since the 80.s wellll 2....Randy & Jermaine, which explains why both lived with their mother and played wife swap up in there....

Jermaine looked loaded but is a hoarder #yikes 

Jermaine looked loaded but is a hoarder #yikes 

Looks can be deceiving lol, his ex wife's book spilled all of how he works, bascially that he'll make some money off something, be able to buy a house, but then start buying a ton of clothes and shit he doesn't need and they end up moving back in with his parents, like throughout their marriage I think they ended up living with Katherine 3 times, and when they divorced they were there lol, I don't think he moved out until he got married in the recent years, and now that that has problems....LOL

PLUS all that child support issues for his kids (from his brothers wife LOL, that'll always just be so............:unsure: LOL)

His ex wife also did pretty much confirm what we all said earlier, Janet kept her distance from a number of the brothers when they were dealing with money issues because she wasn't going to give them a dime but they'd ask lol, but she'd pay Katherine enough to take care of herself & them, and apparantly Janet was always good for the christmas & birthday presents for the nieces and nephews so she didn't punish the youths for their parents mishandling of their money, like even when she & Jermaine got divorced and she said the family basically cut off communication from her, Janet checked on them and got them gifts (I hear Janet had a bond with alot of the brothers exes that they didn't care for)

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

Looks can be deceiving lol, his ex wife's book spilled all of how he works, bascially that he'll make some money off something, be able to buy a house, but then start buying a ton of clothes and shit he doesn't need and they end up moving back in with his parents, like throughout their marriage I think they ended up living with Katherine 3 times, and when they divorced they were there lol, I don't think he moved out until he got married in the recent years, and now that that has problems....LOL

PLUS all that child support issues for his kids (from his brothers wife LOL, that'll always just be so............:unsure: LOL)

His ex wife also did pretty much confirm what we all said earlier, Janet kept her distance from a number of the brothers when they were dealing with money issues because she wasn't going to give them a dime but they'd ask lol, but she'd pay Katherine enough to take care of herself & them, and apparantly Janet was always good for the christmas & birthday presents for the nieces and nephews so she didn't punish the youths for their parents mishandling of their money, like even when she & Jermaine got divorced and she said the family basically cut off communication from her, Janet checked on them and got them gifts (I hear Janet had a bond with alot of the brothers exes that they didn't care for)

It ain't no secret that Jermiane's ass is trifling as hell! Although Randy was a dog for having  an affair with Alejandra while he was married to his wife at the time. Jermiane took it to a new low when he married and had kids with Alejandra. And then stayed at  the Jackson family compound for years there after. I'm quite sure that created a lot of drama within the family. I don't blame Janet one bit for keeping her distance. She knew how her brothers were and even told JD so. To me the biggest smoochers of the family are Jermiane and Randy because they depended on Katherine by way of Mike and Janet to take care of their kids. And the sad thing is none of those kids when to college. If your Daddy/momma name ain't Michael or Janet.....your ass best be trying to do something other than sing. Because none of the 2nd generation of Jacksons have what it takes. #sorrynotsorry

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 2