James DeBarge Slanders Janet [again]

I have a feeling Janet will never do an interview ever again.  Unless she gets offered an insane amount of coins she might and if she's not married to Wissam anymore.    Has she ever been asked about this before in any interview?  Trying to think but I don't ever recall this subject being brought up to her.  Maybe this is one of the few topics not allowed to be asked 

Yes, Janet was asked this question before.  I remember  her being asked this back in 2001 in a Vibe magazine interview.  And then again in 2008 while promoting Disciple at Hot97 when radio host Miss Jones asked her. Both times Janet denied it. 

I don't see Janet doing another interview for awhile either. Especially about this.

Chile....he forgot to add that Joe was in the background telling him to jump. I can barely make out what he is saying. The whole Debarge Family was/is fu*ked up. People give the Jacksons the bad rap, but the Jacksons have turned out pretty damn good compared to other showbiz families. Janet was always protecting him in fact when her and Rene got divorced James name was on Janet's insurance listings. I wonder how this makes her feel.

Lol damn.   Janet's biopic is going to be the greatest of all time.  She has been through hell and back 

Lol damn.   Janet's biopic is going to be the greatest of all time.  She has been through hell and back 

For sure. Something tells me there is a shit load of stuff that went on behind the scenes, especially concerning James Debarge. Now if we can only get Janet to spill the tea....

That's the hour version.

I listen to the full interview before Unbreakable was released. I don't remember it tho :unsure: 

Aww it's SO juicy, I do love the car talk for that hour 1 though lol, but I just love that fuckin 3hr 1 soo much, I blast it when I'm doing a task of sort or on a road trip trying to kill time

I believe she's had kids but who cares. I wouldn't be surprised if she even has kids with Jermaine Dupri. There are other Jackson grandchildren that have chosen to stay out of the spotlight so whats the difference?

I don't think JD would hide a child if he had one with her . He isn't hiding his baby from the stripper plus I don't think he would do his older daughter like that. Keeping her out of the loop on a sibling

• Upvote 4

I don't think JD would hide a child if he had one with her . He isn't hiding his baby from the stripper plus I don't think he would do his older daughter like that. Keeping her out of the loop on a sibling

JD and Janet don't have a kid. JD was all to ready to tell the world that Janet was his girlfriend . Can you imagine if she was pregnant from him and had a kid. He would have shouted it from the rooftops. This is the same guy who viewed being with Janet as his own "award". No way in he'll he wouldn't tell the world that they had a child together. 

I believe she's had kids but who cares. I wouldn't be surprised if she even has kids with Jermaine Dupri. There are other Jackson grandchildren that have chosen to stay out of the spotlight so whats the difference?

• Upvote 2

JD and Janet don't have a kid. JD was all to ready to tell the world that Janet was his girlfriend . Can you imagine if she was pregnant from him and had a kid. He would have shouted it from the rooftops. This is the same guy who viewed being with Janet as his own "award". No way in he'll he wouldn't tell the world that they had a child together. 

Who is JD again? :unsure:  

• Downvote 1