CNN: Janet Jackson's Family Plans Not Our Business

Dal

that piece essentially underscores the rights of women to do as they want with their bodies, and more importantly the idea that a woman's reproductive rights shouldn't  be either limited nor encouraged depending on age. I think the piece is very pro women's liberation from any from of censure due to ageism. I do believe the article should have highlighted the fact a child born to a billionaire and a multimillionaire Icon will probably be well taken care of and therefore is the exception to any suggested limits due to age.

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

that piece essentially underscores the rights of women to do as they want with their bodies, and more importantly the idea that a woman's reproductive rights shouldn't  be either limited or encouraged depending on age. I think the piece is very pro women's liberation from any from of censure due to ageism. I do believe the article should have highlighted the fact a child born to a billionaire and a multimillionaire Icon will probably be well taken care of and therefore is the exception to any suggested limits due to age.

Even though you are dead on, you don't even think she's pregnant.. Boy bye :umm: 

• Downvote 2

Even though you are dead on, you don't even think she's pregnant.. Boy bye :umm: 

I was just thinking about you :)  let me say this, I truly hope and wish Janet a very successful future including but not limited to motherhood and I would love to see it

• Downvote 1