Janet tweets about Tito

bu.

The Jacksons are a talented family, and Tito is no exception. He is a gifted guitarist and is a decent singer. Many may not know this, but all of the brothers were featured in a solo capacity on the Victory album- including Tito! His feature, called "We Can Change This World," is one of my favorites off the album. Here it is:

Edited by elaw06
  • Upvote 1

I can't understand why anyone would be annoyed by her showing her family love & supporting their endeavors. I would think that's what family does. Most loving family members don't do it to tally up how many times they received something in return. 

I get where they're coming from BC Janet usually ignores her family's music careers but no harm done  

Edited by Game

I can't understand why anyone would be annoyed by her showing her family love & supporting their endeavors. I would think that's what family does. Most loving family members don't do it to tally up how many times they received something in return. 

Just taking the piss tbh :lol: